Monday, January 10, 2011

Christian Songs For Retirement

[USUK] Yes, sir

Title: Yes, sir
Author: ButterFish
pairing: USUK
Rate:
M Genre: Romance
Warning: No
Summary: You have seen many of USUK Au, so once you see the horses and cattle Alfred Arthur nobleman not ...



"I hate horses so much." Alfred

lock the barn before turning to face Arthur. Small man who stood a few feet, hands in pockets while carefully observing him. This afternoon he did his job pretty much, and his conclusion that Alfred must play one game without a small Who besides you can understand. But now here he was still talking. Alfred

hands glide slowly dry lips, and cleared his throat. "Oh, it's so, sir? I also found them rather interesting. "

" Why? "Arthur wants to know. Light Alfred looked up towards the clear blue sky full of stars when he thinks the answer. Arthur smiled. "Do not worry, idiot. Do not you trouble if you disagree with me first. Tell me why-we are excited. "

" Well, first, their shape look good, and also more powerful, we can say is athletic. "Alfred shrugged, see Arthur again. He frowned as he who can not believe it, and Alfred chuckled. "It's hard to explain when people are not sympathetic, sir."

"No-no, do not let your face do you misunderstood!" Arthur assured him, quickly relaxed. He walked a few steps in the direction of Alfred, his eyes looking down as if he needs to think carefully before speaking. "To go."

"Well ..." Alfred hesitated. He based on the right side of the barn, scratching his head. "They have a characteristic smell."

"smell you?"

"Yes, very masculine scent. Like they want to warn those around you know how dangerous they are. "Alfred shrugged again shoulders. Arthur went to the front of him, and my eyes still affixed to the ground, Alfred just felt my heart start beating arrhythmias. Arthur also

Invariably dressed like that; new black jacket, clean, tidy, in contrast to t-shirts as white as snow. Alfred and eyes looking down I have a shiny black shoes as well. A mocking smile on the lips when he noticed the shoe, he was trying to do his higher than normal. Has anyone told him that this did not help anything.

"You know that ... "his voice as Alfred Arthur returned to reality. He looked up, looked straight into his blue eyes. "You smell like horses." Arthur raised his people forward, eyes closed, deep breath when he tried to put your nose close to the neck Alfred. His breath seemed stop, and he felt his cheeks redder.

"O-oh?" He stammered.

"Yeah ..." Arthur looked up a bit. His eyes seem to show up a small smile, Alfred found it. "You try to warn us about the power of who you?"

"Ttoi ... eh ..." Suddenly, Alfred felt his tongue involved not just as normal as it is dead meat in the mouth. He wants to say something a little clever, but could not think of anything. Slightly disappointed, he again continue to shift. "I ... I ... I ..." But you can only do it alone. Arthur smiled, continuing the bungled attack by Alfred.

"Sniff away." Alfred Arthur put his hands on the neck, put his head close to her shoulder. Alfred term follow orders tired Arthur's strange, deep breath. "You smell something?"

"A-uhm ... very warm smell of vanilla, sir." Arthur chuckled. Alfred just smiles in response. "I say that makes him smile like that, sir?"

"You compare do it with animals? "

" I guess ... "murmured Alfred to give accurate answers. "A rabbit, sir."

"à Rabbit?" Arthur seems to be considered. Alfred put his neck out, so he can stand straight up. "Rabbit." Arthur nodded, then a sad smile is on every corner. "I think the right person. I am the rabbit. I spent the whole time to make her more beautiful in the eyes of others. When she heard from folks around us, we thought something dangerous very dangerous. And we'll run away. "Arthur looked elsewhere. He frowned. "I wondered why I was not born a horse."

"But there is nothing wrong if a rabbit instead." Arthur looked at Alfred. Alfred blink, bit his lip as he had said something wrong. "... Sir. There is nothing wrong if born rabbits, sir. "

" Nobody knows me here. "Alfred question raised an eyebrow because it's confusing i it. Arthur smug smile. "We think we have fallen asleep. Normally we do not leave the house that no guards, you know that. But the truth is tired. I'm tired as they just followed us, when we are also protected. I say we run away from danger like a rabbit that cowardly - but now we need a little dangerous. Something make us less tired after a life of luxury like that. "

" Sir, I can say-"

" Nature. "

" Sir ... I ask him not to do something that I regret. There are many bad days than this, sir. "

" You are but a few are you? "Alfred eyes open. Arthur put a hand on his chest, fingers to play with the buttons first. His face did not change size, but the eyes are not the same as at the beginning again. "I know you are one of them. We track down people from the flood of people to hire. How long is it? "

" About three weeks, sir. "Alfred replied, his eyes looked out side and looked at his hand.

"Three weeks," Arthur whispered again, open the first button of his shirt out. "Three weeks is a long time, she said Alfred

slightly stunned. What is happening here? Not the Arthur Kirkland is flirting with him, or that he had misinterpreted his words? Maybe that was a lie to say that he does not look I follow him. But whether fantasy or reality, it is also difficult to accept, and he noticed that his hands are placed on the Arthur trembling.

"Sir, I ..."

"I want you kiss me." Arthur Rose licks her lips, one step closer Alfred is now more towards embracing his initiative. Arthur, in which they rub on each other, lips that look Alfred whispered in my ear, "I want you to make love to me with all his strength we want to feel like I could live. I want to feel you're down in the mouth can have, seal around each person in it. We want our people to love you until the sunrise. "Gasped Alfred:

" Sir! "

" I do not ask, Alfred à. "Arthur turned to look at blue eyes. He laughed. "It's imperative."

The His words seemed to say deep down their throats. He raised an eyebrow hesitated before nodding. "Yes, yes sir. I understand sir. "

" Good, "Arthur a step backward. He looked fast on the left side. "Go, I know this place." He turned and started walking out to the barn where there is only darkness cover, and Alfred took a deep breath prior to taking over his appetite , and then he ran second by Arthur.

Arthur was stepping up into the tree, muscular body of Alfred are press firmly onto his. Heat from her lips as his lips as he melted, butterfly kisses and bite and suck are cool get invaded the body.

"Sir, tell me," Alfred whispered over his skin, "wonder what Villa want me to do this. He wants me to do. "Arthur heads up when that first sip Alfred neck skin, is accompanied by biting and blood when he ; o his collarbone.

"I want people took it," Arthur gasped, his fingers grabbed golden curls, "I want people up and we get to eat it. "You can feel the smile on his neck Alfred.

"Yes, sir. I continue here. "

" I want people to have sex with me. "Alfred Arthur buttons off, revealing a white chest, shoulders and face smooth, in contrast to Alfred tan. "I took off."

"He wants me really? A horse named Department of silence keep? "Alfred's smile seemed to light up the night, according to Arthur to laugh, and pulled his hair.

"Yes," I hiss, "a Department of silence kept the name as a horse person. "

" It is a pleasure, sir. "Alfred knees, the dew on the grass seep into his pants. He ignored my discomfort to be focused on lowering the seats are Arthur and bulges under layers of fabric. He licked his lips in desire, open button before slipping his pants pulled down to knees Arthur. He does not wear the underwear, and breath more and more urgent as the erection that exposure to cold air. First it was red, the foreskin seems to be dragging stretch. It is his half-erect, and when his fingers gripped the head, the fluid starts flowing through the openings. Alfred

started pulling it out of hand, while his left hand, then play with the nipples of Arthur. Arthur begging moaning, legs raised a bit. He grabbed his hair before pulling a few weeds around his arms, pulled him forward. "Eat me," he mumbled, eyes are ajar. Alfred

hand sliding down his chest from the abdomen, thighs and then proceed to grab his balls, rubbing it. He follow his instructions, then to open your mouth down into the cavity can then wet. Arthur

start breathing heavy. Whine lower stimulation may also have his erection, and he suddenly decided that up to Arthur to the top before him.

Alfred tongue started slowly wrap each head around it. He felt it was hard on the lips, which had no preparation, he swallows it deeper, it began to head up and down, full of desire and the sound echoes off the lips Arthur. He swallowed down a little translation. His eyes opened wide when looking at the sky, teeth biting his lower lip, light bites to not emit any sound anymore. Alfred closed his eyes as he swallowed it in deeper.

"Um ..." Hands on Hair Alfred Arthur, but now that fingers tightened over and he starts to push her into his mouth. His initial rhythm is clumsy, it slipped out of his mouth and shoot hot Alfred cheek, leaving on it a long line of service . But slowly I found that there is a way for Alfred breathe. Arthur

are close to the top. What are you touching fingers around the smooth young thighs, nails deep tissue prohibited meat to prevent me from doing it again. Arthur hissed as the pain and let go suddenly out where Alfred, letting his back a little later on, drop it off with a small smile. His lips slightly swollen and red and black now.

"Get ready for fun yet, sir?" He said with his voice rough with the throat is hot like fire. Arthur gently licked his lips and nodded.

"Yeah ... is ..." Alfred smiled and prepared to undress. Arthur is the last piece of clothing to hit the ground before you rely on the tree, slowly stroking myself while looking at Alfred. This person is very different from his. He has his own style and very solid body, the age he is still young, so many balls and stretch the skin wounds of hard work.

When Alfred just off the clothes, the look of winners right down to Arthur's him. Compared to yours, it's larger and dark brown head. He swallowed water thinking of foam that hit the boy who he does not compromise a bit. My heart starts beating faster, his mind would say mad. But hunger and desire to scream it seems to force him to continue, when Alfred eyes saw me, he does not can say nothing but smiled and nodded.

"Well, sir," Alfred Gruber on his hair, his other hand on the lower hold of yourself, "let me know - he has ; ever had sex with someone other than me yet? "Arthur laughed again snorted, shaking his head.

"I have, ah ... you call experience what it is ... you?" Is a carefree smile on his lips, as Alfred must laugh.

"Interesting how," he let down his body and looking down. "He needs to sit down, so I prepared for him, okay? "Alfred winks at him, making him a little confusing. Arthur slipped and sat down. Wet grass is hard on his back and made him feel cold. He dang legs, put one hand on the shoulder Alfred when he stroked his neck and smiled.
"NHN, further away, "Arthur breathing hard, pray more sweet kiss again. Arthur took the tongue licking his lips. Alfred mouth open, welcoming his tongue into the wet mouth, he took a seat does not leave. Alfred forward again, teasing his nipples, making Arthur must moan up during the marriage.

"Ahh, I thought I had missed and preparation." Alfred breath. Arthur

arm moves across his chest, put your other hand behind his back mumbling: "Hurry."

Alfred put weight on one side, put your hands up his lips. "Nope." Alfred blinked. Arthur smiled before opening their mouths, and Alfred to his fingers into his mouth dropped, allowing him to wetting. When they were full of water absorbent foam, he put them down butt Arthur. He was two fingers like scissors, initially just two fingers, then my fingers Tuesday. Arthur

press my nose up his shoulders, mumbled something unclear, but when you add finger on Wednesday, then he must be breathing hard and drag n leak: "Enough! I do not want to hurt like this anymore. "Alfred smiled.

"Yes sir, but he Do not blame me when people around him tomorrow painful jog. "Arthur seems to argue, but Alfred bent down and lifted his leg up. "Put them here." Arthur relax your feet on his hips, lifting people out of the crowd grass. Alfred leaned back again, the user can lower the prepared hole. When Arthur first felt it at the entrance, he took a deep breath, and held his breath when he started pushing it on.

"God!" His breathing as if it were strangled choking He's been pushed deep into. Alfred only push, he looked worried. Arthur shook his head. "Why?" I hiss, "You are a woman you? Keep going! "Alfred blinked, not sure what he will do, but orders are orders, he pushed his way into to narrow it. Inside Arthur

very warm, humid and it seemed to greet him. Alfred groaned in pleasure, eyes closed, while breathing rate increasing. "God ..." He mumbled, bestiality seems to spread throughout the body. It's better than any mouth that he had ever had sex, and if that does not interfere with the voice of Arthur, is sure that he was lost in this paradise lost.

"Move away!" A moan is not clear, and Alfred slowly pull it away from him before who pushed it. Arthur whispered something and bite hard into his role as Alfred as well have shouted. But when he looked towards him, he could see the excruciating pain was vicious to her angelic face, and of course he can not nà o shall he be. Alfred quickly

continue to have sex with him, and that he slowly let go of him flesh out, and eventually he had to laugh because I did well he moaned to feel so humiliated.

"Um!" He moaned, "soon ... now that place, Alfred, that place." Alfred move up on Arthur, clutched his leg when he began a relationship with a faster rate than ever, to draw it out into the blood circulation and make me wet up to moan in pleasure again and again. "Um," Arthur shouted, lifting up his back, "Oh, Alfred, Alfred died bruises! Spot that! "

" Arthur, "Alfred huff, looking into his face. A bit troubled, his eyes looking up at the sky, filling the same desire is the other element. "Damn, baby ... so attractive," he whispered.

"K-no." Alfred Arthur hands sliding down his back, pinch his cheek. He looked into her blue eyes. "K-no, not Arthur, but him. He Kirkland. "

" Him. "Alfred breath when the blood that continues to squeeze the lower portion of the bridge. "Oh, sir."

"Thank me," Arthur ordered, along the neck and then kissed his lips. "Ca-aah! Thank you ... For I have come for you to make love with me. "

Alfred could not bear anymore. You're almost up to the peak time of this release, and groaned Arthur English, ordered, only market that pushed him closer to the pleasure. He took his eyes, trying to make his mind focused on things other than Arthur out. "Thank you," he murmured, teeth together constitute hiss, "thank you very much relationship with him. This is truly an honor for a horse blanket vile names as I am, sir, when the garage close to a noble man like you here "

Arthur whispered, putting his head down the grass. "Alfred, I do not-"

"I also, sir, I-damn! "Alfred groan when he popped out the full release on Arthur. He gripped his body down, rubbing it violently until he had moaned several times in the last second. Alfred breath, he reached the top in trying to steam breathe normally again. Arthur plug nails deep into his back, but the pain seemed gone.

A minute after they both arrived. Alfred carefully drawn out of his Arthur before he sat down, took a deep breath of air action. The sun is rising.

"Lau like that? "Arthur mumbled, turning around. He placed his cheek on his shoulder when looking at the Alfred colors red and gold also mixed in the sky. He kept smiling, one hand over the shoulder of his sweaty.

"Maybe."

"more people Tiling to go. "

" He, too. "Arthur sighed, eyes hidden behind his hands.

"Yeah." They sat like that a few minutes before Alfred Arthur put their hands out, stood up and began to dress. Alfred does not seem to hurry, immaturity and satisfaction and fun, he relies on the tree, looked Arthur.

"He knows that if he needs to relax after work, I was happy to follow his orders." Arthur stand, cleaned ourselves off the black jacket without the slightest stain.

"Oh?" He laughs, "I will remember this."

"Well, you know where to find me and know, sir ivory ; i. "Arthur rolled his eyes before walking. After a few steps he stopped, looked towards Alfred considerations.

"Say you're listening, fool - you think What if the relationship on the desk huh? "A fleeting smile on the lips Alfred.

"On the work table so, sir? Heard there is a bit dirty - and I think making love in the house higher than it would be neat field like this then. " Alfred paused a moment before laughing: "Overall, I think sex on the table would also suit you."

"Therefore, we must consider that such an appointment with me at noon tomorrow at the company, "Arthur nodded before turning away, headed for the hills. Alfred laughed before he lay down on the grass and watch the blue sky.

"Yes, sir."

PS Who help us to design free banner for this fic to go.

2 comments:

Richard C. Lambert said...

Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. uplifting christian songs

Herbert M. Reed said...

Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks Beach Bonfire

Post a Comment