Title: Draw a circle
Author: Carrot The LuvMachine
pairing: USUK
Rate:
M Genre: Romance
Warning: M = preg
Summary : Arthur find some childhood pictures of Alfred, and his eyes were hidden a little nostalgic. The first she saw it and ...
Author: Carrot The LuvMachine
pairing: USUK
Rate:
M Genre: Romance
Warning: M = preg
Summary : Arthur find some childhood pictures of Alfred, and his eyes were hidden a little nostalgic. The first she saw it and ...
The alarm clock can not be ringing him up, nor the birds singing or snoring Alfred (now not seen in here). Arthur belly up because he just terrible howl, and he knows it's time to get up here. He curls up like a ball and tried to sleep some more, but the baby kept turning up the volume to another. Sitting up, he pulled the blanket out and look down to stretch his stomach. "Then, then. His father listened and then, her kid. "Man, now you're talking to someone who did not understand their children and not even reply back to him to hear. The belly of this election would squeeze a little conscious of his loss. UK jumping on the bed a bit, then get the pants in a hat and coat of Alfred. "Down in a row. I'll go eat. "
The smell of maple syrup over when he comes down to time. He knew that Alfred would get up very early and made breakfast for him (not unusual in that district on that) Arthur to the kitchen to talk to his voice fun. "You do not need to be-" Arthur
standing dead off a bit and was wearing a jacket over the place, face red as tomato Releases n. "M-Matthew! What do you do here? "
Canada
He heard consecutive turns, the pan is still holding and laughed with him. "Hello, Arthur! I made him eat pancake nè! "
Arthur glanced up the table, I realized it was a light diet that make two of them dry ng can be eaten. He pulled a chair and sat down, still pulling his shirt an uncomfortable sleep. "Thank you, Alfred, but where?"
stiffened Matthew evident before placing the pan into the sink to sit together and Arthur. "He said to start flights soon sir. He told me to fear him at home alone. " Arthur
only glanced alone then muttered. Alfred fins out to him he looks younger with this? He forgot that Arthur has set his big raise you? He is extremely caring I can be. "I know as long as he does not come back?" Matthew shook his head and
began to eat, add a little water into the bread syrus. "He will be in touch ..."
A bit of silence between two people, as Arthur back discomfort. "A-I'm sorry. He looks too impolite. "
Matthew
head tilt saw me, he looks like the hair in disorder than normal. But as a gentleman, he smiled and said. "Steady, boy. He is walking back then? "
Gruber Arthur through his hair and sighed. "Hunger," he replied, and started walking to the refrigerator bottle ketchup and pickles. Sit down, sauce on bread and water he put up a few pieces of melons before cutting them out and put in the mouth. Matthew has
people and almost swallow pie angry when he looked at Arthur. He decided not to ask more and continue to talk about the child. "I then it is greater than this? "Arthur
red hand again and use this opportunity to hold up orange juice jug. "I can now wear both pants and Alfred. Few weeks later he did not know what to do. But he is running and clothing. "
" Do not worry. "Matt stood up and into the living room, holding a lot in the box. "You know I need new furniture. So I bought him nè. "
Arthur looked down at his little box on the lap before taking a few late entries n the same and open. A black pair of pants on the inside, they are elastic fabric. "Asia Travel election? Why are you there, Matthew? "
Canada
few laughs as Arthur opened another box and seeing the other new outfit. "Simply sir. Some children to the store and buy them only. I hope they fit him. "
Arthur to his lips smile without even realizing it. "If that does not fit then I think also that much better now he is wearing pants." For several boxes on chairs, Arthur turned to laugh with Matthew. "I'm good too. You do not need that. "
Matthew shook his head, hair dangling gold. "Because you were told Fran-" He slapped his mouth to catch myself to stop, her eyes wide open fear xnah .
Goods Arthur raised eyebrows again, my heart palpitations when I hear the name Francis. "Talking with Francis? Francis said with what? "When you do not get answers, his anger increased the more. "Matthew, what you say to Francis? How did he know? "
He said while hand fear is silence again. "T-accident sir! I have no idea what to say to him! "
fists beating on the table before he could force her to stop. Arthur stood up, looked at his children that he had raised, clenched teeth, furious. "I told you at what, Matthew?"
Canada
He walked towards the stars, feet hitting the fridge, he feel like a sticky mouse trap so. You do not know when the new Arthur off angry anymore and he did not want it to happen like that. It is better to admit to, right? "I was talking about e-baby!" The World of Arthur
seems stop. Stand back in time as he slowly sat down on a chair, his legs could not move anymore. Matthew quickly went on to say, would save the situation. "E-she did not intentionally, but he knows he is the man how it! He's very clever, predictable everything! That night waiting for you, you do not want your photos, then he kissed me, then said into my ear and they are losing control! Images themselves and ask what you know you just miss your mouth! "
" Missed à mouth? "Arthur said, but his eyes were affixed to the ceiling home. "The mouth is the only missing star? I said to him names alcoholism was pregnant and now he knows the secret of his darkest and pinched his will until I die ? You know what he'd do without, Matthew! I can not believe it. "
Matt shook his head, and brave a step forward, slowly my voice. "Alfred to atone Yes. Francis sent a letter to you last night and asked to meet in Paris. "
This time the curious eyes of Matthew as he stumbled. "E-I do not know what, but I'm sure Alfred can do that! Do not worry anymore, Arthur. This time Alfred will do certain things better! "
That's what makes me most suspicious. Not because he did not believe Alfred, that he did not believe in the way the French name. France certainly will require a number of requirements needed to make him shut up again, though nothing here is a big secret can not be revealed to the whole world know. Arthur Arthur is the only hope to know how to keep this thing safe enough to find a time when appropriate for publication.
"I also hope that, Matthew. Hope so. "
French is not the strong point of Alfred. Tired of his tongue to speak foreign languages, especially the romantic things like that. It can be difficult for him find their way in Paris this afternoon, the restaurant that Francis mentioned in the letter. He found him sitting at a small table at a cafe outside, hang a leg on the other foot, smiled at him while lifting a cup of coffee up.
"Ah, Amerique, I was glad to see him."
Alfred raised eyebrows when people such as Francis pointed to the opposite side he had . He sits down, signs are in no softening at all. "Okay, Francis, on the problem. He wants me to do What to keep quiet about it here? "
Looks painful to wear out on him. Sighing, Francis only cross your legs and raised toward Alfred. "Amerique, you really do not think I'll bribe because the smallest problem this?" Alfred
blinked confused. "Why?"
Francis wags a finger in front of Alfred, eat a little cake. "Money is not something I pursued, and he took me Angleterre not need anything. Because I do not call him to it. "
No takes a second, frowned and tried to understand Alfred saying another. "I do not want anything from us? Sure why he would talk to everyone if I do not know about? "
Calm and a bit more attention, Francis smiled at him, whom he knew from childhood. You can not do anything to harm Alfred, and Arthur even more. Frankly, he hurt stock Alfred thinks he is a wicked name. "That's the most beautiful that I wished for him and Angleterre. It is why I requested this meeting. "worried look off his face seemed to turn and he continued. "I've loved both Angleterre century, he said, though I will do what the people he is always paying attention to him. I only a request, make him happy and safe, Amerique. "
Alfred nodded, still a little awkward. Francis knew he had a long love Arthur. There is no doubt that when two people have a complicated relationship to a hundred years, but not Alfred I never thought about it. Francis was pleased with Arthur, but he knew that Arthur had never felt like that with him at all. Arthur had told him about the relationship in the past, and I assured him that he was in bed with Francis because I'm lonely alone. I need comfort and he found out that Francis was the one who secretly loves him so long.
"Now," Francis began, pulling his attention. "Make no mistake. Feeling for the past Angleterre was then. "Transient smile on her face beautiful. "But we can never remove all the emotion at all, Oui?"
"Ttoi guess." Alfred stutter, blow fish i fork into the nearest piece of pancakes and watched it flow inside the jam. "But you know, I never do what hurt our children Arthur, or both. "He looked silly early blue eyes but not her daughter (or son ) can be turned away. "I love what Arthur more than any thing in this world, I have to prove it with him. "
" Ah, but he loved him, how much? "
that question as he stopped. How much u? Simply that he will go to the end of this horizon with Arthur. He will swim across the ocean, fly to the moon, two stars in the sky, he would something if it will keep him at his side throughout this life. "UK offensive me?" Francis laughed
coast with him again, this time it told everyone that he is hiding game ; something in his sleeve. Two hands grabbed each other on table and look into your eyes as blue as the sea of Alfred laughed. "You will marry him too?"
Before he can think about that question, before the terms were fixed in his head, then the answer was ; flew out of his mouth. "Yes." Honestly, Alfred never once thought to be both married Arthur. You know that gay marriage is accepted in several states on the country, but the thought never once even came to his head. He is unlikely that the country can get married! Yeah, Berwald and Tino was married, but did not organize the wedding. They did not have any evidence that they were married. That means the wedding between nations together is impossible to you?
"never thought this is the first he. "Francis laughed implications, drink a bit more espresso. He licked his lips before charming place the cup on the plate, his little finger to cushion the fall for it.
"No, not."
"Because there are two very special relationship, marriage is not strong enough for this, but it will do Angleterre safer, non? "So Francis
really no purpose nà o other than this. Alfred listened as he continued, the story seems to be getting married to him through each exciting his sentence. "Can not appearing, but Angletter very afraid. Throughout his life, he used his strong desire to not depend on anyone, but who then also need to support people as far down right. He is there, Amerique. He can do things that I can not, so is his responsibility to prove to him that he would not abandon him once more nà ; o well. Prove to him that, he thought of how to him. "
" But why did you call me do so? I know I say that now I do not love him anymore, they never once harmonious. I thought two people hate each other obvious. "
Francis crossed legs again and based on the chair. Sunlight into the lock blond hair, shining eyes sparkling as if he were stuck on the young man sitting before him. "Ah, but that is my country's love, right?"
Alfred laughed.
The words of Matthew goes to the head as he rolled his in the living room, tired but he has heard stories. So, Francis knew he was pregnant, Alfred received a letter from a man last night and went to Paris because of some silly challenges that warrant Matthew Arthur that nothing annoying happens the first (just for the Francis is a pile away), and time, and now everything is worse when Arthur learns that his traditional enemy simultaneously also a former partner had slept with his beloved Matthew! Matthew declare that I have loved long since Francis but this relationship has only recently started it. Too much trouble, but eventually he also Matthew believes that he is treated very well.
'If you dare do anything that hurt her, I'll cut your head fly, the frog. "Yawned
All languages thoát ra khỏi môi anh, đôi mắt xanh lá khép lại khi anh nhích lưng xa khỏi ghế bành. I slept a party like this place because the knob on the abdomen can cause enough attention to the mantle. Night to do him uncomfortable, but sleeping on chairs with backs against this often made him become lazy cat about an hour. Baby moving inside me, happy that his stomach is full, delicious way that Matthew had cooked for them. Arthur removed his hands on the abdomen, causing the child into silence and draw the circle on skin is stretched. It's a habit that he had learned. To the boy in the stomach so he knows how to behave a little quiet moment, the first thing he must do it to calm down. It likes to hear his voice, but then again click when the voice of his father. Each time that Alfred talk to it, rotate it around like a moth to escape pod. 'I know it can not see anything in you anymore Alfred. Frankly, I find his voice very Noise. "
With Alfred themselves up in the beginning, Arthur could easily back to sleep, a smile on the lips, then put your hands on your stomach longer . Alfred
shoes off, put the suitcase at the door and smiled when viewed on the sofa. Beneath wool blankets, rolls his Arthur is sleeping on it. It was perfect from the first second after just reached home after a tiring trip to Paris.
silent as possible, Alfred toes through the room and kneel down sofa bed to watch her lover. From the kitchen, you can hear Maty see English dishes and cleaning. No need to call, Alfred says to his brother peeking through on his own. Both always had a strange relationship, almost like a twin so. They said the presence of the enemy without speaking, and they also can talk to each other without looking. In that way, Matthew asked Alfred how that meeting then. Alfred smiles and his eyes are the things you look in his coat pocket, where Alfred was groping hands to retrieve something. Matthew gasped, eyes wide, suddenly I can not even speak any English.
Go look through the man asleep, with Alfred hands to touch the golden curls. In the subconscious, Arthur recognizes that the slightest touch, sigh, his smile appeared. Alfred smiled back, hair brushes Arthur behind his ears when bent down to whisper that "Arthur, up."
His eyes blinked and his face creases, no fun at all because ; to get up. But Alfred knew he was the first hit, he will integrate with the world to meet him. Blue eyes dim Americans realized that his knees are handsome face, feeling second hand is placed on his stomach. "'Pride ..." He mumbled snoring.
next thing he felt warm lips are placed on his lips and his eyes closed again in such as lightning. Arthur cheeks red lips cut out when Alfred, with his gentle smile. "My son's father back then?"
Arthur frowned but did not move his vision. "Then, it is a girl, and we were okay." He wanted that meeting to ask why, but he vowed to keep secret from Matthew. Alfred knew if you were told about the boy Francis sure he will try to prevent the relationship between Matthew and Francis. Arthur also asked why not let Alfred know that (He nonetheless took open than him that), but Matthew just smiled politely, saying that would speak with his brother when possible.
"Arthur, you love me?"
Somewhat surprised and confused why that word again to assert that, Arthur stood up. "You know the answer for a long time then that. "
There is something slightly strange when Alfred eye, something that Arthur could not understand. You're afraid? Worried? Angry? He did not know what's wrong, but I know that something is wrong. What happens if the name Francis was not convinced? If the world knew about the baby, why?
"And," Alfred continued, his voice deep and trembling. "I remember what I said about his soon also have children, right?"
Arthur nodded. "Yeah, you say just as we are married. Why-"
Fast, Alfred got a second hand from his pocket, something that Arthur did not see eye to bend near the more. Alfred is in the hands of a small box and wrapped in black velvet. Inside is a rings made of silver. Arthur then look closely to see the word "Forever" engraved on it. But this can not happen. How are you dreaming? Alfred did not go home, I do not wake up, and he did not need to kiss him. But those words just escape from the mouth Alfred, Arthur said sleep my dream came true.
"You will marry me?"
Tears began to rise before he knew I was crying (probably due to hormones and) . He leaned forward Alfred arm around the neck, pulled her close to him as possible, step up and clung to him tightly, a word repeated. "Yeah! Yeah! "
Matthew smiled, looked at it scenes from the kitchen door. He wiped away tears dried and picked up when he kissed her and Arthur, Alfred ring on his hand. He looked more passionate kiss more, knowing that he would forget about it again. But now another. This time he felt good story is forgotten. It's a chance for him to get out the door before breaking moments of privacy and more precious.
0 comments:
Post a Comment