Thursday, January 6, 2011

Vinyl Records Posting Envelopes

We Wish You a Merry Christmas

~ We Wish You a Merry Christmas ~

Artist

Konishi Katsuyuki Sugiyama Noriaki



Masaya Onosaka


Takato Yasushiro


Yuki Kaida


Kanji: dilemina
Tiếng Việt: sesshysshewolf
VN: tea & coffee







Kanji

[USA]
Merry Christmas! [Russian]


Рождеством С! [United Kingdom]


Merry Christmas! [France]


Joyeux Noël! [China]
乐

Birth pleasure! [USA]
Oshitsu


it! S party tonight?
not eat and drink much at all! [All]



we all sing Christmas ♪ ☆
fun Christmas party have a nice start of the
Gather! [USA]



We wish you a Merry Christmas,
flashy Christmas anyway
We wish you a Merry Chistmas,
and a Happy New Year
town is Christmas colors
DRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Building also houses the trees also

cakes today are of course!
going? Yummy, right? [France]




[China] U Cringe Ugh ... I need color

[Russia] Eh Ge grinded

- I really do not feel like eating; UK O-tee
it! It's my turn next - England -



We wish you a Merry Christmas,
whole family Christmas
We wish you a Merry Chistmas,
and a Happy New Year
Santa
sherry and make my
Mince pie or I'll love them! [France]



You're sorry to hear that Santa - [United Kingdom]

What wine idiot! What I'm saying I love Santa! [French] Do

interfere, the following is a very good number of my


[France]
Je te souhaite un Joyeux Noël

gorgeous gorgeous Christmas is celebrated in a superb Menu
Pére Noël a lovely romantic

behave the wine! The [U.S.]



not! I like that I can drink like Santa Claus, so there

[China] [Russia]
Uokka
!
Oh, by the way my house on December 25'm


[Russia]
week on July 1
забавы Рождественские!
strong sense of what the city
celebrate the New Year decorations are busy Ёлка
Дед-miraculous that I Мороз [Russian]



After 25 days, I called about some work ~
[U.S.] [China]
ーーー Gyaaaaaa

to have a scary! [USA] says

fear ...
[China] should then turn our

[China] 乐 诞快


你圣 everyone 们祝 we eat pizza at

decorate the tree is prohibited in Hong Kong

but everyone told me that I feel like I have ...


What is the [U.S.]
!
awaited party time, still singing huh not Take excited! - All - Christmas


☆ ♪ sing Christmas fun if we all

Gather the beginning of the new year! [France]



me that he drank wine Assore Ah! Hey, I'll drink to yourself! [United Kingdom]

No, because of me!
[United Kingdom]
'll Return hue
[China]
there also fighting has to stop
also the new year, I have and I have a lot of good things ~
[England]
're right along ...
[Russia]
I'm in the Chi I still rises - even New Year's dawn [France]

Yes I'm in the Chi too, New Year ...
[U.S.] talk about France
Whatever I [French] ~

Hey! [USA]

a while, you do not have signs of weird? [China]

I agree that we [Canada] ...


too, but nobody from the beginning of a bear;

- Who? Canada [CA] I
...

Lời dịch


[America] Merry Christmas!

[Russia] S Rozhdestvom!

[England] Merry Christmas!

[France] Joyeux Noël!

[China] Shengdan kuaile!

[America]
Okay, this evening banquet and catering to you.

[Everyone]
Together ♪ sing any Christmas
It's fun when we are together ☆
Be Happy Christmas held a Family party sounded

[America]
We wish you a merry
Christmas (Wish you a Merry Christmas season)
A true spiritual family Christmas We wish you a merry

Christmas and a Happy New Year
(Good have a Merry Christmas and happy New Year
)
Both towns are around submerged overflow
color Christmas, woohoo!
beer, trees and houses
And of course the cake on that home
Why you? Delicious right?

[France]
Uee ...

[China]
priority ... What color is that strange too, Aru ...

[Russia]
Looks like no where to eat, da

[England]
Okay! Turn to us.

[England]
We wish you a merry Christmas
(Wish you a Merry Christmas season)
a happy Christmas with family
We wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

( Wish you a Merry Christmas and happy New Year
) Santa Claus


Enjoyed wine and pie because I was ; m á!

[France]
poison for him instead!

[England] You say eh
called alcoholism!
he likes it here!

[France]
away, then turn Tres bien moi!

[France] Je te souhaite un

Joyeux Noël (Wish you a Merry Christmas) A Christmas luxuries
inshore
splendid party with senior menu

Père Noël and attract romance like wine


[America]
Haha! He enjoys drinking!

[China]
Maybe, then, Aru!

[Russia]
VODKAAA ~!
this occasion, on 25 December at my house is just a normal day normal.

[Russia] On 7 January

Rozhdestvenskiie zabavui
Wish you a Merry Christmas season
reason to celebrate New Year Celebration have enormous impact Yolka ~
decorated throughout and DED
path of magic-Moroz will

[Russia]
The 25 It is rumored that it will move

[America]
GYAAAAAAAA!

[China]
Aiyaa! Do not threaten us anymore, Aru!

[America]
Sssss-scared too ...!!

[China]
my turn!

[China]
women shengdan kuaile
zhu ni (Wishing you a Merry Christmas season)
Everyone was eating pizza
tree is decorated with an offense that Hong Kong taught me

But apparently it is not used, they must, Aru & hellip ;

[America]
Kahaha ~! Banquet
seems too complicated, why we should do together to sing!

[Everyone] Together
sing any Christmas
♪ It's fun when we are together ☆
Be Happy Christmas party was held fled nh

[France]
Hey! That our wine! Do not have permission to touch

[England]
of us! E-
put it

[China]
Half eh, Aru? Two people should stop fighting!
I also hope that the new year will be filled with good things!

[England]
Y-yeah ...

[Russia]
Until just after dawn to

~ [France]
my site too, but that the new year ...

[America]
Christ i do not care about his head, France ... but

[France]
HEY!

[America]
People have not seen anything strange?

[China]
I also see that again, Aru ...

[Canada]
I

here yet "[Kumajirou]
anyone?

[Canada]
Canada ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment