Thursday, January 6, 2011

Red Capillaries In Eye

[USUK] Appreciative

Title: Appreciative
Author: Childish sadism
pairing: USUK
Rate: M
Genre: angst, drama
Disclaimer: I do not own anything
Warning: implied abuse, implied rape Summary
:

Thank God brought me to this world

Thank you for raising me to fill i today

Thanks for all ...


________________________________________


Once upon a deserted area. Once upon a time there lived a very different person now. Once upon a time did not like them now hours. Once upon a time he taught me many things. A long time ago when we were together. ________________________________________




"England! England! England! "Little hands pulling him to take his sleeve. Blue eyes blonde looked at him with interest and curiosity. The boy jumped and rolled up his sleeve is pulled, tried to draw the attention of England. England

blinked and looked down a little before America smiling blond hair and massage. "What is it? You think I'm sure that will play out. "

"England, God?"

He blinked a few times and tilted his head, his hand off his spoon to cook something called " ; soup "down. "Why do you ask that?"

He put England out of sleeves, his hands playing with small coat the eye is also stuck underground. "At that I see people are saying that when you ask, people looked at me very strange."

England breath and sat down on a chair in the kitchen. "Sitting out, America." I waited for him to sit down before you put your chin on your hands. "... To see how the Lord." Sighing, I sit on the bench. "America, God is represented as the confidence man."

ngieng first boy looked at him confused. Slowly lift your knees and put his elbows on the table, based on hand. "I do not understand sir."

"So ... and this man told us. We do not know how they can survive. We do not know from where I was born. So many people have assumed for that matter, how we were created and almost all assumptions agreed that there is a very great man has created this world. "He laughed a little, blue eyes bewildered look on her face the boy's ;.

"So why do more than one God? You mean people can make the mountain's name he is God, right sir! "He opens holes and waving, he wants to ask the names of the Lord, and their strength as How and what they did! Sure they have to struggle to create the world's people and more!

"Not at all." Typing hand on chin England, do not know how to explain a boy like America. "You see, because humans have assumed that they came from, there are many religions and each religion has a the different God. "

face serious boy, looks like you are really thinking deeply. He tilted his head to one side, closed his eyes and frowned. "So, you need to understand how"

"Well ... depends on the people of America for me." He smiled back and rely on the seat, to hand on the thigh. "I'm not religious at all and ... my people have a different faith, but you know what's interesting here is not America? & Rdquo ;

boy shook his head, blue eyes widened curiously. "No, say you heard it! Talk to him! "You ask me with excitement, beating little hands gently on the table.

"the same outcome." He laughed, soft blue eyes looked at him with amused blond. "For what is faith an end the same and you know why not America?

"Khonggg." Why say that England and asked the boy, but he did not know the answer!

"Because confidence is the source of the pollution and global religious and believe in the heart of man is stronger than the What else in this world. "He laughed and pointed to his chest tenderly children, pressing a finger on it. "But people do not realize, they do not like us. Until finally, faith exists in every human being, make people believe in themselves, do them stronger and make them happy but they discriminate and hate people who put their faith in God ... but America, finally ... Also make any difference. "

boy nodded and looked down at his chest where his finger was there. He gently removed it and looked up at his place. "Wow! When I grow up I'll change it! I'll be for people to believe in anyone they want! And believe in yourself and believe all you anymore! "

England and blinked a few laughs to, withdrew his hand to keep the laughter coming.

"I Do not laugh! I seriously that" America hissing and panting chest, his hands trembled a little. "I will tell you that it will happen!"

"America, it takes time, believe me go." In the past



fire, we're surrounded by the other body. The smell of burning is everywhere, screaming and crying again. The children are looking at, and adults are looking, elderly people also watched no one stops it. Writhing body and that any motion, it just screamed and screamed and cried but no tears fell. Fire is burning all her tears and burned her face and eyes again, swallow these things until the bottom of the fluid flow and the eyes disappear .

"Stop! Stop it now! Stop that! "Cry over the blond boy, struggling in the arms holding him tightly, he began to see what is happening. He was forced to watch on the balcony to see the truth clearly. Both solid hands grabbed his head and turned toward the the body is burned. The other woman was still screaming ... she is not dead! She is not dead and she was in pain, pain when burned.

England felt the hot tears falling down his cheeks, his body is too small before Two burly guards. Do you have to kneel down to the balcony and a panoramic view of punishment. He picked up and swallowed hard. Green eyes open and try to ignore that warning every time such as the soldiers began to turn him over to our comments scene.

England at that time was only minor and he was forced to look his people were burned at the stake. Was the tenth and he she was just bigger than a few years only. How can people can do with each other? They are also the people, they are a part of him that. It's cruel, really cruel when his eyes caught sight of this. He

blonde closed eyes, pursed his lips when he felt more tears falling. Even if you can not see What is happening is that you still hear the screams, you can still hear everything and he can not get rid of the image of the face of pain, scream begged and wept in despair. How can they escape it when it caught fire licked up by little flesh and their bodies. Too much to him then, too many already. It's like a knife stabbed and killed people inside of him.

"Open your eyes, Arthur. "

England opened his eyes as he was not facing heartbreaking scenes taking place there. No screams and cries and then stopped, which means that the girl was dead and he prayed, he would pray that she will find a place any better than this place ... dirty dirty his land.

"Look and tell the flood and the other England. Tell them that this will happen again if they do not follow the instructions of the Roman Catholic Church. If they are not more religious faith that is insulting that my father created. "

She was an evil, poisonous evil. His boss was cruel but he swallowed and nodded. He wants this to stop. England did not want to see my people die like that, people kill each other while other people were missing as well! They are not criminals, they do not deserve it.

"Look out, so that people can learn English, and both can learn."

And there is another person standing at a wooden truss it. The other corpse has disappeared and now someone is standing right place. His face as if he can beat anyone. England it made him want to cry and head down, feeling weak and useless. He can not help both an old man, he can not save them for his boss, who is trying to protect him and make him feel better. He wanted to vomit blonde. You're disgusting myself. ________________________________________



Once upon a time, he taught me how to have faith. Once upon a time I said I have to believe in myself. A long time ago when we were together. ________________________________________



England turned out that I was reading a book while listening to the cries of children. He blinked a few and put the book before you stand up and walk out into the garden. America is running at full speed and towards him, tears falling down his cheeks hot. The boy seemed in pain as he ran towards him and England can now see more clearly, America is wounded. His arm was bleeding blond hair and clothes torn few places.

"America's wrong?" England quite upset when the boy ran towards his arm around too blink, but only to bury his face into his.

"I was playing near the town and then some other e-em ... there began to bother me! They say they are patronizing name and began to hit me! E-I do not know who they are! "The blond boy sobbed and buried in England in the stomach again, his body trembling as he stepped to each language. "E-I do not know anything! This has never happened before! "He always hands in

Hair America and then furious. He pushed him out by holding onto his shoulders before kneeling down on power with blue eyes. "When people push you or hurt you, then you have to fight back but knew! If they do so without a reason What, just because they want to face me, so I must fight back! Use all your strength and fight them! "He nodded and blonde wipe the tears on his cheeks. "You must know to protect yourself! Rather than anyone else! "

boy suddenly saw me, nodded slowly and then step up. "N-but how do sir! Italy-I mean I really powerful, but they're too crowded! "He wet his eyes clear blue sky and looking at him worried.

"I'll teach you!" He grinned America and take my hand before pulling him into the house. "I'll teach you how to protect yourself and maybe you can teach them gun anymore." Smiling England alone, turned to look at him with a smile gradually disappeared and her face was serious alternative to it. "Listen America, people are always trying to look better than others, so always. So I need to listen to themselves and stand up for them that they can not be stepped on my head! Understand? "America

nodded, eyes wide view England face enough to smile as he resolutely in the blue eyes. "All right! I will no longer bully me! "

" Good. I will defend themselves and no one bullied anymore! "England laughed, his first wife. "Because of who you are and do Why do you take care of America itself. I can not let anyone beat me. My body, my country, my land, you must take care not to know it? "

smile real big, he nodded his head, reassuring him, now he real excitement story will teach you how to beat England and also taught him another gun again! It is great that!

"I need to learn America well, or you'll hurt more."

In the past

"Ahaha! It is the sole rabbit! "

blue eyes widened in fear as he tried to run from the youngster is chase. He moved as quickly as possible, ignoring the bushes and tree branches are closing. He jumped up and running apathy, and burning his legs. But whether he fled from other countries how they can easily get caught. His apple trees are waved ax and easily cut the branches or anything that way. England

understand their land, he knew it very well and he chose the most difficult woods to try to escape but failed her Viking ng. Thirteen-year-old boy as if to crying but you will not, not. He shook his head and continued to run, you hide behind this big tree. He crawled under the roots and pulled his jacket off and head for blond hair is not easily detected under shade trees.

boy shivering in the rain because running now sealed his crown with both hands so as not to reach any sound from the throat. Viking name

stop and look around. He went to the right, and then on the left before turning backward. "Well any kid, to go. Where I do not hurt you! "He laughs and dancing trees down. The truth is that Viking name just a few years older boy, about fifteen or sixteen, but he was strong and confident in myself.

"Come on!"

He shouted as England run shot, his jacket wrapped tightly in the story while ignoring his clothes stick much like in the mud rain.

"You're here and the rabbit."

England jumped in the blue eyes tremble when he saw the other from the other tree. He swallowed hard and quickly crawled out, think of another way to run from it but he can not do that. Name Vikings took a leg and he fell face down on the ground. Denmark

laugh, research head to one side before a foot pedal boy on his back. He laughed while his blond screaming and struggling beneath him. England were crying and of course there are very proud of him made him cry, know that they are dominated country. Completely control it and occupy every corner of it.

"Do not be afraid to breathe baby, I do not kill you. I do not want you dead. "He nodded slowly and lift your back foot out of England before kneeling down to his feet on one side of the thigh England. "But you as of now I know not? This land is of me, everything is from me, from me, from me. You should accept rather than to fight back so much. "

England slowly shook his head and stepped up real big, he turned to glance at him in the corners of the eyes . You feel like crying but he again ignored their presence. Not. He did not cry. You're brave and you will not lose first.

"No! No! I, this is my country! My people and who I am! He does not belong here! About his country's go! "He shrieked and look at Denmark, raised his eyes again, while sometimes challenging hands clinging to the land.

Denmark looked at the blond child and blinked a couple of before and then laughs. Britain tao tao smiled and shook his head. "You seriously huh? Look at you go! You're so great pity, weak and only a small island between the big ones! You really want to fight why! "A proud smile when he shows up on one side only. "You only a grain of sand on the people's only me! "

England looked, pursed lips. He could feel his body shaking in anger and he wished so hard to expel that country. He wished can kick him out, away from his country, rock all his pride.

"Okay, dear rabbit. I'll be happy when you turn up the water you are from me. "

Suddenly he felt he became more big and scary . England swallowed hard and looked at him with frightened eyes first when he ripped apart his clothing and the robe until the body His sandy dirt.

"In any case I also us a long time. I had people live here then. "

England is not known what happened next again, perhaps because it hurts too. Under his body as though it were burning and burning and he could hear shouts of myself. He shouted, his voice so much and pray special but he still screamed like that. He was sitting on him, holding his hips and pulled them toward his lower body. Having and being pushed into something like ripping him in half. He felt like his body split into two and the thing that just pushed in and withdrawn, according to a particular rhythm with his body.

boy crying and step up, tears were rolling down the corners of his eyes while plugged into my fingers there. He tried to think of something else, lost everything unless pain is torture at the bottom. But it's hard when he leaned in, pressing his people to his body and whispered something into his ear. Something that you do not want to believe, something that he did not want to hear. As he was choking and eyes closed.

Denmark England can be heard laughing and then moaning sounds and other things on his neck. But he did not stop moving, of course, that's what he wanted. About you just wanted to scream but his voice has lost already. He wanted his can move as he wills were dashed. He can not do anything but lay there and talk to him do what he wants, he too scared to do anything any ;, too scared to fight back and put his foot down to stop doing anything.

He cried and as turned pain into English. He did not open his mouth to say anything and when he finished the story, he could feel something is on the inside and make you want to see something like this disease. Sick and disgusting eyes sad but not for others to see now how it is feeling. He did not realize when Denmark right up and started dragging him into the forest and return to the tent. He could hear people laughing, smiling at him and he knew it was the Viking name them of Denmark. England too scared. ________________________________________


Once upon a time he taught me to take care of itself. Once upon a time he taught me how to fight. Once upon a time I went against him. Once upon a time he taught me how to protect itself. Once upon a time when we are together. ________________________________________


"Why America? I do not play with kids again? "England blinked several times and looked down at her children. His hands are placed on top of America. He is looking at the kids playing outside. The guy kid rock ball around and try to see who is the longest it can be among other children before being robbed away.

boy angry and looking to play. "We really strange." He mumbled, his cheeks bulging slightly raised before you look at him. "We speak English and other strange or alone! The man with red hair! "You only boy with curly red hair was holding the ball slightly. Fastest boy in the crowd and seemed funny enough to lead my friends run around the yard.

"And?" England smiled, tilted his head down to bend over and eye level with America. "You act like he is alien." I smile, lifting his chin up in the hands.

"Yes ... strange that." I mumbled and turned away. "

"America, this world there are thousands of different people and there are thousands of different languages." He sat down, clapping into his seat next to America as he sat down. When the boy sat down next to her, England looked towards the child playing. "Every person living in different cultures means that they will grow differently."

"Huh?" America first study, serious his view. England are trying to explain what?

"Yeah, depending on where you were born in this world alone America. But they are not like you right? "England smiling, attention to America again. "How different? You can not expect people like me ... I can not look into something people will just children. If people are the same, then this affordable world very boring, right? "He hands back, blue eyes looked up wide-open blue sky. "Over the ocean this is a completely different world, America well, people killing each other just because gestures and appearance. Where appearance is everything You know something? "

" He said so only because he has a deep straw there? "

" Nnay! Do not be so rude! "England anger, a red streak when he glanced out his American.

"Well, if this world does not like him just because his eyebrows, then you will not like this world where "America nods and then put his hands over England, smile real big with him. "I will not fear anyone! And when you grow, you will for people to live here! Despite how they look or talk whatever language! "

" I hope they do America. "

in the past. England

shudder and wrap robe tighter. You're cold and hungry and now by the smell of food sometimes breeze. Boy shuddered and swallowed saliva swallow before you crawl through the bush to the camp. There was no fire and a piece of meat being grilled. He licked his lips and saliva flow when they see food.

Slowly he touched the meat and tearing it out. He does not waste time anymore, but fast swallow pieces of meat and other pieces before tearing into his mouth. It was delicious and went down to his belly like a stone. He can feel things eat little by little filling the stomach.

also does not take much time for him to eat meat, little is still alive and his little hand burns a little when you touch the meat. But hunger is not to stop him.

"HEY!"

England head tilted to one side when he heard a scream and his eyes widened. He gasped and threw pieces of meat on their hands away before standing up and running from there. Poor kid does not go away, little harder to move your feet a few steps when a man quickly pulled gown him and pulled him back. He

high-pitched cry and kick his legs, the wave until it was released but now he has gaping legs off the ground and he was not sure I fight or stick up table His hands were lifting off the ground.

"boy, I have told you is not Then came the sharp plate! You do not understand you? "The man shouted at him and shook him back and forth rude before he threw down a wicked land.

boy whimper pitiful cries and screams in pain, his body quick get away but the other hand reach and keep him back. His pain but he would have broken something in person because he is very hard to breathe.

"E-I'm sorry! I do not know it was his brother! E-I will not relapse again!: The boy cried, the tears rolled down from the green eyes and chubby cheeks serve.

"I do not understand what you are saying, you know the name kid! And how you can lower your hair, I could not stand it anymore ... you're both eyes. We really scary. " Young man grumbled and raised eyebrows with him before going into camp. He sat down and smiled at him, and there appears a ray of malice in his eyes. "Maybe I should teach you not to stealing from me again and avoid as far as I'm sure!"

boy struggling and crying, shaking her head back to back when his hand was taken to the fire. He shook his head and violently resisted, kicking legs and tried to withdraw their hands but could not. Shouted the boy cut his hand touches fire. Heat quickly skin burns before the attack on the flesh beneath. England kept screaming, the tears came rolling in again when he resisted fiercely. He struggled again, trying to withdraw his hand but could not.

few minutes later he put his hand out and he fell to the ground. Trembling boy mumbling and crying, his cheeks reddened by tears. He hiccups and coughs in pain, now burns his hands tucked under his shirt while holding it in the chest. He slowly stood up, his body tired and sore after the earlier fight.

"Go right boy! And do not come back again! You know I do not like seeing the face of you! "Name" adult "picked up some stones and began throwing them in the direction of him, kicking him and a few feet behind his head.

glanced behind England with a sob and started to run, but threw a rock at his face, creating a wound in the leg machine. The boy keeps running. He ran as fast as possible, he ran away and he ran until his safe return to the His small, and it began to rain.

little boy pulled his hand out and whine burns look red on brown skin. Piece of skin and curly and start falling slowly and it hurts when he tore the pieces of burned skin is removed. He bit his lip to keep from la up and forced himself not to cry. You're sure that your hands will get better before he can find the comfortable place to lie down and cry.

"E-England, my God. Sorry too! "There is a dim light near him and at that moment a little girl with wings who fly near him. She looked worried and wound down, looking concerned. "Come on, rain and wash them out." She guides him out of pity for his work standing in the rain.

England told her to do, to the cold water to skin damage and feel much better. Still ache, but now it hurts. He stepped back and cried again, blue eyes looked up at the sky full of clouds, watching every drop of rain are falling.

"Fine, Arthur. 'll Be okay, he will be cured. Do not worry about that. "She removed the small cheek gently with both hands and she was crying.

boy because he did not know her or make her as real. She Export when Arthur is feeling very lonely and sad or hurt him ... but he honestly did not care. You're happy because this is the first time in my life someone not to hurt him because he can not fix things or because he is one .
How many times do you wish
under the starry sky to keep these friends and you can not party with her first group and those that his star sá , ng it used to be friendly. ________________________________________


Once upon a time, he taught me how to accept those who received the bare of his form and how their culture. Once upon a time I did not listen to him. Once upon a time I knew he was right. A long time ago when we were together. ________________________________________


"Urgh! It hate! "America anger turned his hand away and rely on the chair. He looked at the book before the book unpleasant as it may ignite and disappeared from his sight. But it does not happen, the book remains on the table and waiting for him.

"Come on America, this is only my first lesson today after all. Not hard at all. "England sighed and put his book on the table.

"I want to go out to play! How unfair! " You kick and pout, chest cavity hands as he continued to look in a book.

"America, you need to learn to read and write again, not that you can not write letters or important documents or read them." England looked at him with looks blame, not less satisfied with his tantrums are another.

"I'm still not that great!"

"Come on, only two hours only. But you have to learn. "He picked up his book and flip to the page they are learning.

"Why is it important you? I do not understand! "America angry track and rolling his eyes before flipping the book and pick it up then at the line that they are learning.

"As you America which is the language well, so it is that you can communicate with others. It tell you what people think, feel out How and what to say. So I can not communicate with people, how will you know them right? "England smiling and looking at America through the corners of the eyes, pay attention I nodded that he understood what he said and

"But I know America, there's more language in the world. English is a language spoken by many world recognized it! "He smiled, his voice filled his letterbox while looking at me. America blinked and looked at me with serious looks, seems to be a fascinating topic bit.

"Really? I do not understand, how many languages so you! "He smiled ear to the kidneys, forgot about the book anymore. He wanted to know more, many, many more. Maybe England can teach you more than a few languages stupid rules in English!

"hundreds, à America. There are hundreds of languages and each will vary slightly depending on the learner. "England leaned forward as if talking to America about the secret then, he has always been good at leading a small story with you. "I just knew alone, many need to learn the language! "He smiled and gently latch on the cheek America.

"Really? Wow! I want to know more! I want to understand! "He nodded as a few arms out and waved a few.

"I know many people have to know all of them, millions of people from different countries. "England nodded slowly, a thick hide that smile on his lips.

"Alright! I will make more people to the country and you will make them teach me their language! England would be nice too! "He smiled, his eyes closed when you imagine thousands of people speaking different languages and taught him every hour.

"I hope I can do about it America."

In the past

Blood is slowly running down his back, doing all the unclean ; ng skin smooth. Wound behind crimson and purple again, blood pouring from cuts on the long running from the shoulder down the back. Gasped the boy, and a cloth is in the mouth, choking scream like being strangled and help him not bite your tongue. The whip

waved in the air and once again cut back to him. Choking sob rang out from the cloth in his mouth but the boy over there and nobody hears the more blood flowing down his back and fell on the rock. England

whimper and cry your eyes closed, hands placed on a rock. The handcuffs around his hands and slowly worse before his eyes are dimmed as, how long has it been? English whips waved in the air as he shivered before shout when it's up and cut his flesh. Where not too long, he'll faint. In pain. A smile

parotid long until he must turn over to look at the young man beside her. England looked into blue eyes with no soul pasture before turning over and pressing it onto the stone cold. France

laugh, get gloved hand stroked the whip in his hand. "You England too difficult there. This talk softly if you follow me just repeat it. "He laughs again and whip lashed him on the back. Small body trembling with pain and it just makes me want to lick the boy's lips only.

"Learning New language is not as difficult as you think if you take and maybe you will like then the people will understand what you ... rather than some poor English you complained of here. "France rolled his eyes and laughed. "Maybe people will listen to you better, no one who sound like a grunt and stupid there. "

England closed his eyes, placed his forehead on the rock front. He uttered a sound of pain and his legs suddenly felt limp, and his elbows down. He still shakes his head and release cloth in the mouth.

"I also have its own voice ... I have my own language. I do not care what his language, "he argued, raised his eyebrows and glanced back at him to spit in someone else before shoes of the other shiny was carrying.

France and raised an eyebrow raised before the eye lashes region. This time he soared whip up in England. Hitting on it and leave a long injury. He screamed in pain and then holding the mother was injured before the first turn over and roll on the ground with his back facing the French.

He stared and then walked over to where England are rolled back and lifted his feet up, step on hoam wounds. He had shoes on that wound, until the boy crying and struggling, until he begged him to stop and look up to look pitiful. "You will learn what the audacious, the other pathetic assholes. And you will like it, whether you're a star's comments. You understand that rag huh? "

England did not say anything, he just shook his head and swallowed. He knew that he must do. You know what would happen and he just wanted to do a job. It is close your eyes when you hear the cry of the whip in the air spiraling.
________________________________________

Once upon a time, he taught me to speak, read and write. Once upon a time he taught me the world will know how different from my tongue. Once upon a time I did not hear him and probably never listen to him. Once upon a time While we were still together. ________________________________________


Once upon a time I woke up and recognized me and he did so many things and how factors ; i accept everything. I always thought his story just to make me love interesting and fun as their parents or their children listen to stories. I never realized that he was trying to teach me a lot to me to be like today or who I tried to reach. I've gone too far, but I finally had to take them, thank you for told me a lot to me today. People

special I've ever hurt. I apologize for my heart aches, but I still come to forgive me? I still have memories when we party each other and even though I had grown up and become a completely different person, but I was from America days before Deep in my heart , and he never changed the old man.

So today I stand before his door, he opens the door waiting it out. I am fluent, and learn many things from him, than what he actually experienced not only in history books mention xuon. I hope that I can laugh with me as I was before, was long ago.

door opened and I laughed. I laughed with him as I do, but believe me this smile is different. I'm really happy to see me.

"America?"

expression of his embarrassment was so cute and made me laugh to step in, ignoring things he mad to go on without my permission. England, he had to undergo a new period of painful growth, and he tried to make my childhood is the sweetest, no one can commune m my strategy, no one can tell me their language, not even one can of me uneasy. No one did that with me, like they did with him. Because he was protecting me, because he took care of me.

And now I care for him until then, please I can always make me smile. I will fill my heart. I am very good at that puzzle, you know that?

"What are you doing here?"

"I ... I just want to talk to him. Said a long while. "

my England.

0 comments:

Post a Comment