Sunday, January 30, 2011

Frequent Wetness Prior To Menstruation

[USUK] Draw a circle chapter 7

Title: Draw a circle
Author: Carrot The LuvMachine
pairing: USUK
Rate:
M Genre: Romance
Warning: M = preg
Summary: Arthur find some pictures of Alfred as a child, and his eyes were hidden a little nostalgic. The first she saw it and ...

Draw A Circle
Chapter 7

homes quickly surf when a taxi passed by, outside color is nothing but a blurred landscape sleepy eyes to glaze in the tail of Arthur. Two blue pearl ajar look outside the car, rain falling forming strange shapes before falling glass. He pulled his coat Alfred tighten your body, feeling the warmth is how his brother. The meeting ended a few hours before then and they are returning to Arthur's house in London. Of course, after the plane landed on Monday, then it started to rain (resulting in dozens of comments blaming Americans flocked to him.) Minister Alfred gently around his shirt and Arthur accepted that do not yell at him about the smell of fast food remaining on the coat. Now, both are lies wedged together in the back seat of the taxi, tired of the long flight.

Arthur felt his head leaning to one side, find a sweet spot on Alfred shoulders. Alfred lightly kissed his forehead, his arms tightly squeeze tighter body and Arthur made him a little more warmth. Although he is almost asleep, Alfred is still a little energy left in the mine and he is not ready to go to bed. So, instead of He closed his eyes and looked into who is entitled to his shoulder, watching the flickering street lamp lighting up the face of sleep per Arthur they go through. His belly is worth attention, so now they can cover it with a coat coat of Alfred (Arthur will definitely keep it because he wants to hide this in all the way to go). According to routine, back massage belly Alfred Arthur, said that he would not have that chance if Arthur is conscious. There is also a law did not even say that none of them are touched Arthur in the stomach while in the street at all, to avoid the gaze their eyes on. Alfred knew that tonight was different because they are sitting in the dark and the taxi driver just can not see anything different from their neck down.

"You know," began, Alfred silently. "If I sleep, I would not put him into the house first."
cell
Arthur pipe something in his sleep, move a comment t. "I know he can do it."

"Unknown house. He weighs that much. "Alfred tease. He was surprised when he did not push him out, the fact that he never received any response from the other side. And you can only hear the breathing rhythm of Arthur and his smile.

car runs on a winding road to the house to Arthur, stopping at the door. Alfred returns money and say thanks for the driver, and wished him good night before going to the other side of the car. He bypassed the other end and opened the door, a smile on the lips because as Arthur did not flinch when the night wind blows. He carried him and make that he was sure he kept it, shut the door of the car before him towards the door. He heard the distant car when opening the key in his pocket, dropped nearly a third of the four times before opening the door and go in disguise ; as rain.

After locking the door and remove your shoes, watch Alfred who sleeps on their hands, wondering what I should do with him. Looks like Arthur would not get up first, so Alfred sure I must put him to bed alone. It is difficult to climb up the ladder because Arthur is quite heavy; Alfred turned down when he referred to, but now he was tired and not up. You're sure to gain weight is also manifested normal pregnancy, but the truth is now heavier than the boy Arthur, this is so strange to Alfred (because he never signed up Alfred said that from him). The truth is he felt so much more. Alfred can not take your eyes off him. He laughed when attention on where the love child was lying. He enjoyed his navel that eventually bulge out (at first he laughed too and get a handshake on the cheek is crimson nè). Arthur như ánh sáng rực rỡ với cậy và điều này là Alfred vui thích hơn bao giờ hết trong cuộc đời này.

Lên đến tầng trên, Alfred lần mò trong hành lang đến khi tìm được phòng, tự tìm cái giường và đặt anh lên đó khi cậu mở đè. Ánh his bright lights on the wall as Arthur awake, blinked his eyelids until they fully open, a sulky pout track appears on the face.

Alfred chuckled when I sat down next to a bed with him, crawl on hands and tangled hair smiling sorry. "Sorry, did not mean hard to wake up at all."
Arthur
to stretch, roll over, burly something wrong before looking at Alfred. "I was on when?"

"Just a few minutes." Alfred replied, touching the buttons to undress out. He hated long-sleeved shirt on and tie (it takes hours to tighten), and as he was set free when it took place because the meeting then ended. Arthur does not seem surprised to see what is so unique Alfred wearing underpants.

Sit down, Arthur considered his coat wrapped around her and started to remove the tie. "Want to help?" Green eyes looking down the legs, knowing he could not take off shoes.

Alfred nodded, laughed when he helps Arthur off half bottom out. This is not the first time he helped me like this. He is now in the ninth month, is hard as he can touch down to bring shoes or remove it to be, so some things need to Alfred, What he did not look too bothered. When he complete undress, to his wardrobe and lingerie line for Arthur, helped him put it on. Alfred always excited to see Arthur wearing some lingerie he had before the pregnancy, but again shows that the British really do not know how to dress (at least according to the USA). Now, he looks pretty cute pajamas because she seems a stretch.

When everything is done and go to sleep, Alfred climbed into bed and to hand on the abdomen Arthur, a hand massage to stretch the skin up. Arthur smiled lovingly with "husband" not married, because his eyes were lethargic fatigue.

"So," Alfred began, breaking the silence. "I think people receiving this information better than you?"

Arthur Alfred wool hand to hand through his hair to his face. "I can not believe that a few names that want to have children so. At Why not set one yourself in that case? "

Alfred Arthur within arm through the abdomen as if she feared her son heard it. "Come on, Iggy. Please do not think so. There are so bad. "

blue eyes looked up at the sky filled with acid hope. "Yes, yes, Alfred, what is bad. The truth is I really like when you wake each morning that cow vomit or get out of bed at night just to urinate. Back or right leg is also very comfortable house, damage, I would be happy to own up like a whale! " Alfred

little hesitation. Okay, maybe he has not thought much about that question, but considering that the pregnancy has many strengths that and he'll give you that. The outstretched hand, he drew a large circle on the tummy Arthur, felt the baby was in there. "But I have I can see the baby growing inside. Can you feel it kicking. Baby son of two we created. But I can not imagine what it's like, ah Arthur. "

Immediately, Arthur eyes softened. Serious face disappeared when he looked into a smile Alfred, my heart beats like a bug. Alfred really love her. He did everything to protect the baby until its birth, and he would be a good father than ever. She must also think as parents, should it start to bike shows its presence. "It pedal this. "
Alfred
like jumping up and down, removed his hands around the abdomen can identify Arthur as a baby's room. "Really? Where? I also want to feel anymore! "For whatever reason, every time the baby kick the Alfred did not want to miss. He wanted to know the feeling when her hands under his bike even though it is protected under a layer of the uterus.

Take his hand, he gave it to exactly where she is busy inside the pedal. Blue eyes just like magnets stuck firmly in his hands, his lips curl at the corners when he felt The first ones bike. "Ttoi feel this! I feel he is a bicycle nè, Iggy! "Arthur laughed

because the excitement of Alfred, he wished his stomach is not too big so he can bent over and kissed him. But there seems hormons amount flowing in is really over. "Yeah, yeah. Now, he feels completely like that then it inside. "

laugh anyway, but the expression of Alfred seemed calm down a bit , his fingers clung to Arthur's nightgown. "He want ... to quick laugh

days later. Two weeks after he announced to the world that he had brought, and now stood before the mirror in a church in London, tension adjust white tuxedo . He silently thanked the wedding that took place in London rather than to the U.S. because he did not want to sit where the aircraft. Arthur really quite afraid if they have to go somewhere in the last months of pregnancy like this (he's hard to walk.) Because the relationship, so he can find a pastor that he will not reveal news media known for his ready and chaired the ceremony.

blue eyes look back at his appearance, turned aside and anger more than he thought. Belly up to him to where he knows he is bringing change and residents all over his eyes. His stomach removed before hand, she felt I'm at. "You know how parents worry that right?"

stone Back again.

Arthur smiled gently. He hopes this relationship will be sustained after she was born.

room door opened and lo input Kiku, bowed to him from the other side. "Ah, Arthur-san, sumimasen. I hope not to disturb him. "

and Arthur turned to face his friend, shaking his head. "No, I'm talking to you all." Like a baby talk over it, but I'll Dry ; ng want to admit to anyone that I talk to a child not born, it also did not understand a word he says anymore that. Kiku

opened wide enough for he could in, close it behind. He dressed elegantly, a black tuxedo as the others in the party. Arthur did not waste avoid the fact that he wants something he is wearing than a traditional kimono. Japanese bridge will look very odd if the dress like a party in this country.

"How do you feel?"

"Anxiety," Arthur replied, back massage belly (like a certain behavior get used to it), I laughed a bit to prove themselves. "Worry more than what I experienced in my life." Kiku to

beside him and put out a meeting of nowhere ea. "It was terrible if you have to stick with someone through life, Alfred-san and he will do it. I'm sure of it. "

Arthur looked down at the box transparent, with cherry petals inside. "How-Ggi"

"lucky." Kiku explained, opened the box and get out the flowers. He enclosed it in the newspaper Arthur's rhymes see your results. A smile that grows on the lips when he looked into Arthur. "I'm sure if I should go out alone, Arthur-san. Ceremonies about to begin then. "

hormone rise again, Arthur felt like crying so. He wiped his sleeve, but by Lined up and nodded slightly protruded. "Yeah, I think so. Thanks, Kiku. "

They tried to organize the wedding ceremony according to tradition as possible, but both of them are male and they have no family own, somewhat difficult. Instead, the Kiku Arthur steps on the sidewalk, though he insisted that without the sponsors told her if he missed a fall or feeling unwell in the first. Kiku, of course happy to do this. He is honored to be the right step with your best friend on the road this holiday and also a nice young man anymore. Arthur tried to ignore the

looking in his eyes as he went through, but he did not resist but do not look at the long row í ; t times. He found himself in the eyes Feliciano are signs handkerchief, sat Lovino next to him looks like I mixed emotions in many situations, not to mention angry eyes looking at the Ludwig When you hand within a hand to comfort her friend. Beyond the other side he caught the eyes of Francis, to congratulate him smiling while sitting between Gilbert and Antonio. Turned away, Arthur continued.

Then he caught the eyes of someone you want to see most. Alfred Hall stood, smiling at him as he walked to the front, blue eyes light up as if it were the only source of light in the church. Alfred Arthur heart beat fast when he reached out to help him step small steps. Alfred over his shoulder, laughing with Matthew Arthur, smiling in response to him and like him also he is so fresh. Both tears were rolling down my cheeks, but she quickly brushed away with the back hand. I stepped back and smiled, giggled to his supporters, who served as "fathers" His.

Finally, Alfred Hold my hand and official ceremonies began. The couple did not hear every word the pastor said, because they were all looking at each other's eyes and hear their heart beating in my chest radiation disturbances. Alfred Arthur whispered sentences is relieved throughout speech of pastors and stroked his hand with his thumb. Arthur wiped tears more times than I can count before you start reading the oath. Arthur

swallows. He chose his first swear word so I will not forget the words of Alfred and tell him. His voice was like broke out early eyes and shook his every word they say had been preparing for weeks. "Alfred, I first met him, I knew that he would very influential to my life." He paused a bit, and tried to calm the mind themselves. "You just a child, but I loved her eyes of him. I do not know whether it is intentional or not, but as his eyes begged me to take care of him, became his brother, and ; I decided he was mine. "He took it not deep, does not leave the face of Alfred. "Over time, I watched him grow up and become attached to me than I ever expected. There is something very special in his Alfred Well, there's something that I never wanted to quit. I I want him to live with for the rest of his life, forever by my side. "The picture of that fateful rainy days are surfing through my mind and Arthur wiped his tears. "We've been through some tough times, and most of all I feel like he lost forever. Then again each year passes we have to resume the relationship, and now it even stronger. "His eyes lit up determinedly head silly higher. "I really think I can do about it Alfred. I think we have can live the life we always dreamed. At his side, I can do everything, including her child again. I love you, Alfred F. Jones. I'm in love and I will always love you. "

Silence surrounded the church with a few hiccups can be heard is (Feliciano blowing your nose loudly), and then turn to Alfred said. His hands trembled a little bit while playing with Arthur hands. Alfred always great when speaking, but now his feelings he said about Arthur before the world as you tune. He laughed anxiety, laughter leaving lips trembling. "T ... no preparation at all. "Language of Matthew that each type can be heard behind him. "I have a lot of flowery words as he Iggy, so I'll say the words in our hearts." Matthew sighed with relief, that he needs bread nh will not spoil This story, and Alfred continue reading the oath. "He always was looking for me, even he was unloading food and dress funny. I'll always be with me, Arthur, and he taught me how to grow. Without you, I will not become a wonderful people like today, I sincerely thank you. But in previous years, I realized that he meant more than just a father, brother or a friend. I realize you love him and I feel horrible. I think that is wrong, until cùng, anh vẫn là một người cha với tôi. Anh là người dạy tôi biết mọi thứ, nhưng lúc đó anh đã dạy điều cuối cùng cho tôi, đó là học cách yêu thương. Tôi tin rằng việc anh làm rất tuyệt, Arthur. Anh dạy tôi cách chăm sóc người ta và giờ tôi use what they learn to care for him and our children for the rest of his life there. "

Arthur felt his heart tighten in chest. Tears gushed forth from the corner of mi, blinded him and he does not see the beautiful smile of Alfred. He heard call the pastor to ring, and Peter came up next to Matthew, put a pillow with two gold rings. Arthur Alfred and pick it up, put into the hands of pastors do when reading words ending ritual.

"Arthur Kirkland, I have agreed to marry her husband, Alfred F. Jones is not, forever together Whether in sickness or in health, until the end of this life? "

Arthur nodded, opened his mouth and exclaimed," I agreed. "He held the ring up and put into the hands of Alfred.

"I, Alfred F. Jones, I have agreed to marry her husband, Alfred F. Jones is not, forever Although at each other when sick or healthy, for the rest of this life? "

" I agree, "Alfred smile brighter than ever before since the formal start. Arthur hands him gently so he feared the other hand will disappear, and ring him, looked into jewels sparkling emerald green throughout the session.

"I announced two become legally married," smiled the minister looked at the country seat auditorium. He felt sure that this will not be the first time his owner maintain such a ritual.

not need to hear what he allows, Arthur swooping into the arms of Alfred solid, locking lips with her father. Alfred caught him, careful guidance your feet touch the ground, kissed him and hugged him warmly at the waist when Arthur's arm around his neck. Both thờ nổ ra tiếng chúc mừng và vỗ tay (tiếng hú của Gilbert nữa), những lời chúc mừng đang được hét lên với đủ thứ lại ngôn ngữ có trên đời.

Arthur dứt môi ra, vẫn còn được tay Alfred giữ chặt lấy, cười với cậu. “Tôi yêu cậu.”

“Tôi love you, "Alfred replied quickly, caressing cheeks Arthur thumb /

" I'm out of here now? I want to die nè leg pain. "

Alfred laughter rang throughout the church, promising once again to calm down before. "Sure, Iggy. Vigorously pursue home. "
raised his bushy eyebrows
Hang up when Arthur puzzled look on her husband. "Sticking sure what? Do-"Before saying the environment is to leave the Alfred had lifted him up, he began to bring out her style ; u.

0 comments:

Post a Comment