Title: I Do not Want to Miss a Thing
Author: Liete
pairing: USUK, a little UKUS
Rate: M
Genre: Romance / Tragedy
Disclaimer: I not own anything Warning
Deathfic
Summary: keep what each other in a video ... Permission
:
Author: Liete
pairing: USUK, a little UKUS
Rate: M
Genre: Romance / Tragedy
Disclaimer: I not own anything Warning
Deathfic
Summary: keep what each other in a video ... Permission
:
Hello! That's certainly not mean at all! I'm very flattered, Actually.
![]()
You are more than welcome to translate them, I do not mind at all.![]()
I Do not Want to Miss a Thing
By: Liete
Disclaimer: I only wished I owned Hetalia.
England woke lack of warmth His and the other person is also gone. Unusual, but not worth that much. America sure is making breakfast or a shower or exercise because he thought I'd weight training. England laughing at the thought of his last, to know that all muscles are heavy, those beautiful muscles and his firm just to enjoy. He
stretching drowsy, get up and intends to find America, when his hand touched something beside the bed. A video tagged with "watch me". England rock brow, wondering if America again to play any more monkeys, but decided to follow. He went to America's TV and happy that he is still the top video machine, so that no matter what the trouble and put on ice sitting on the bed to watch.
Images
messy and unprofessional, as opposed to the bells and whistles that America likes, then he appears on screen ... the stars look so worried?
See the time all gone. I mean I know this was coming, but I can not believe it, you understand? After he and I went quite a distance away ... No matter what, I think I should do this to tell you & hellip ; uh ... "America lip, as if he was struggling within. "Damn, more difficult than I thought."
He stood up and went to the camera.
England blinked when the image is being cut off and then back, and that he noticed on the wall behind America. A few months ago.
America looks at the camera smile, eyes lit up and face slightly red as he traveled throughout the day.
"I really wish I could go all over London led me sooner, the better! I thought I never wanted to know more about it because it reminds I remembered the Revolution and I fought like I had never seen while living in London. I do not want to regret anything, but now I realize that it is really stupid. I never regret at all, and the He led me around London also never change it. "
England and memory. He had doubts about America's intentions, but then gave up and asked him if he could visit the city without a past.
"You are What is it, stupid?"
America just shrugs and winning smile. "Just wanted to know more about the root thing."
And finally, the day is really too great, and America heard her attention ; i history of his lecture, and the excitement that has spread to me. America always rejected this suggestion, but maybe they have enough trust and love each other to the point where you finally feel safe to have relented?
"And anyway, well worth the while to see him smile like that. I really miss smiles that ... "his hands
America looked for a while, before he got up and off camera.
When the image is connected again, America looks weak than before
.
"So I hope that he realizes that he has thought me how. I có thể ăn mấy món dở tệ đó cũng vì anh. Chúa ơi, bụng tôi… Tôi sẽ không thể ăn gì vào mấy ngày tới đâu!” Cậu nhấn mạnh điểm đó bằng cách rên thật lớn và xoa bụng.
England giận dữ. Anh cũng nhớ chuyện này nữa. Nhưng lúc I'm glad that America agrees to eat him ... for him, of course. America has eaten all the dishes without complaining at all, and also commend him anyway! But now back to his secret shame on this lens here. Damn, can not bear this name ...
"But I'm happy I could not refuse to be both. Although inside I'm hot like fire, I think you should eat again without hesitation at all. "
Fish ch that America smile melted my heart like, make me forget that I'm willing to punch the lights are always broken.
next scene is steamy, but see America clearly, he is smiling towards the camera.
"I've kissed in the rain. I always thought that That is stupid idea, but until I kissed him. Pouring rain is falling, do things get serious and when he fell on me ... great. I think I will come to England more often than do this again, kissing in the rain, right. "
"England!" America yell, throw away the umbrella and hold onto England. He rotated his few rounds, ignoring the views of his fight again, then they are adjacent to each other to create a sweet kiss. Kissing in the rain ... It was the first kiss like their first, and England laughed when recalling memories there.
America A sunburn is to wear a swimsuit in front of the screen, behind the scenes like the tropical, with a buzz sound waves.
"You re too, but he is still very attractive pants in the pool. "He stopped, raised eyebrows again suggests something like the story about" secret. " "I know he will refuse, but what fun with when we were in Hawaii! He fainted from heatstroke, and a scary shark, but it's good, right? "
England snorted. Yeah, Hawaii trip was fun. Especially since America insists on buying him a flashy shirt in the eyes of the people that it is a combination of vivid colors. I also like a sunburn for a few days into it again. It there.
step by step, to see America England recounted memorable in recent months in the ice. England made some angry, some make me sad, but they all make me happy and keep my heart throbbing as she recalled memories.
Finally he realized that perhaps the end of the tape, because he did not look on the wall behind America so I do not know what day it is turned on.
America look bad, like a few days ago, and he tried to clarify what is hidden behind the calm. A long time, nothing but hard sigh of America, he finally spoke. We
relations several times, but nothing like this. ... I really hope you feel the difference.
Oh, but England may feel. Often very tight and they just burst into tears each other structure, not enough patience to play the stroke, but last night ... America has done everything out slowly, his lips and fingers, but are likely to enjoy, discover little by little on the flesh him, stroking the fragile as if it wanted to remember all the memories. Each act evokes little by little the excitement of the flesh, and England have peaked, but he never arrived. America and then he did plead with him, and England pungent pickers make it, also discover one another, as well as America to reach the top just like him so.
"I love you. I really loved you, "America on his neck to whisper sweet words. They
relations several times, yes, but perhaps that night really called "sex", and England still feel comfortable. He laughed fully satisfied, but then the tape pops up again.
"I really think about it tonight. You guys were right. I'm superficial and dose domains. The economy is down beyond the restoration of its policies and more conflicts in the people, freedom is on the coffee ng is lowered gradually, and they take advantage of it. I'm not scared, that's their story, but I ... I want to spend more time with him. Centuries deny it, now I realize what I can do, I also realize that, you will die. Funny. "
America to stop, breathe in and breathe hard, before he swallowed and continued.
"I'll take good care of my people, right? I know I can believe Canada or Mexico, but I think it would be better if that person is you. Back where they started ... I've discussed this with the boss then, and he also agreed the That should be me. So do not let me down, okay? "
England feel as pinched his chest, and his blood as colder. Not in America ...
tapes stand up and lift the camera, take it to bed where England was sleeping. He held it carefully towards angle that America can easily crawl into bed and lay behind him, hugging people around and inhaled the scent from his face England
move a comment ; t, based in America that whispered, "mm ... America ..."
America stopped to watch him in his sleep, no nothing but blue eyes full of love, and brushes his cheek to cheek England.
"I love you, England. Love you very much. I never regret the time we are together, I only wish I have more time alone. "
America bent down to kiss the ancient England and smiled at the camera. Something was shining on the sparkling blue sky that, a tear film is being stubborn boy to hide.
"Do not forget me, okay?" Then the camera
off.
England look that only opens holes in the membrane of dotted black and white streaks. I can not breathe anymore, sank close to his chest where he thought I might die. Lie, right. A powerful and America can not boast disappeared, can not do.
"America? America! "He shouted hoarse voice, and sat up from the bed. He searches the house to find him, shouting his name loudly. The bottom of the TV playing the news, a reporter, looking frightened appears on the face are notified of the dissolution of the United States.
I can not believe it, he was dreaming, he must escape from this nightmare and put his arm around America are both the brothers and their ; i talk together about some odd and non-
America here.
England finally went to America's bedrooms, sitting collapsed to the floor where the bomber jacket was thrown in there, like my heart broke when I tightened the Asian ; o around him.
pain. As a fire burning in his chest and his heart felt like it was ripped apart, but from inside. He just exhaled with sobs and back pain when I inhaled. Whether someone beat him die here, he did not care. Yeah, it hurts. Ache inside.
"America, America." I cry, do not care about him at this is pathetic. Why? He was lonely for so long now and then feel satisfied. Why bring me happiness then rip it out before your eyes? News
still be downstairs, informed reporters that the United States old will be a part of the UK.
0 comments:
Post a Comment