[Drama CD] Hetalia x Sleeping by Counting Sheep CD Vol 8
Seiyuu:
Noriaki Sugiyama: England
Katsuyuki Konishi: America
Tiếng Việt
by mifei @ LJ
Seiyuu:
Noriaki Sugiyama: England
Katsuyuki Konishi: America
Tiếng Việt
by mifei @ LJ
Q: Tell us about the recording of this?
Konishi: This is a series Hitsuji de Oyasumi, the purpose is to help the listener to sleep. But the count is America and England, so I think the audience will not be able to sleep at first.
Sugiyama: They will not be able to sleep (laughs).
Konishi: So should we worry about in this collection ... I think the last thing we lo is true (laughs) Because the characters and personalities as usual, is probably not the best character in the series Na ; y.
Sugiyama: (Laughs)
Konishi: There are two separate tracks that we count. I want to know that listeners can fall asleep while listening or not.
Sugiyama: Although we count sheep, but the activity was counted among the great ... We are not saying it is screaming fast up. (Laughs) Whatever you feel sleepy when listening to count, then the dialogue is enough to make quick you awake. (Laughter) So I thought maybe you could sleep after dead tired laugh with our silly.
Konishi: Ah! You're right.
Sugiyama: It's better if you're listening to this whole CD and thought 'Oh, it's good' and sleep with a smile on. Also takes much more energy to laugh.
Q: Revenues in this story requires strict in energy?
Konishi: I have lost a lot of power!
Sugiyama: Especially after we shouted excited. (Laughter)
Konishi: Of course take a lot of effort, because America. (Laughs) This is the first time I realized very tired to say much as America. Wall in the anime is of course the character saying, but this time only with England ...
America Sugiyama: Make sure the last thing to say America is the most .
Konishi: Also, voice and America's mood is very, very strong, so then I thought I should make him return to normal. (Laughs)
Sugiyama: (laughs)
Q: Counting sheep ... it's different this time of the first, leaving nothing for his strong impression not?
Konishi: What other stars ... Oh, sure the count. America tried to think what to do, while still paying attention to people sleeping. Very difficult.
Sugiyama: Ah ... Yes.
Konishi: I hope that we do those things ... I expect to hear hope that everyone will "Yes!" to hear the product from the efforts of my well. I'll be happy you wrote me about his feelings upon hearing this CD.
Q: And you, Sugiyama-san?
Sugiyama: Usually in anime, I always quarrel with France, while against America, I do not say anything by talking persistent style of America. So this time I am happy to America much like the bullies are. This does not happen often, right? A competition to see who the fastest sleep. (Laughs) I think it's interesting story.
Konishi: now we do not fight each other almost in the anime.
Sugiyama: Often, when one of us say, then the other will say something, and we responded ... in this case, the bowl ; i usually end up talking to France (laughs)
Konishi: And usually I have nature dialogue with Japan.
Sugiyama: Even if I say to America, is like one-way streets of America rather than a real conversation (laughs)
(same laughs)
Q: If one character count Hetalia for his sheep, they will choose?
Konishi: I like Hungary. Maybe I'll sleep when I hear her count. Taiwan is also more! Drawing on her very cute, very sweet and would count.
Sugiyama: If I had to choose, I prefer female characters more than the right not?
Konishi: Yeah!
Sugiyama: I choose ... probably Ukraine. I think there is no hope for him to Belarus ru people sleep (laughs)
Konishi: Make the final will be like our CD a. (Laughs)
Q: In this series, all the talk about how to sleep in peace Japanese Yen. Do you have a good way for me?
Konishi: None. I often have trouble sleeping, so I'm trying,
Sugiyama: I have a way! With my way then I'll sleep like it or not, without medicine or food support support.
Konishi: Oh, teach!
Sugiyama: I need to adjust lighting in the room of about 20W, and indirect reference to it, so the room will be dark for a while. When I go to New Zealand, they adjust the lights that way. And then I went to bed just for 8 hours ... if I'm in the room like 2 to 3 hours, I'll sleep.
Konishi: Oooh!
Sugiyama: If the room light, your body will think 'the sky is too early'. Eight factors should I turn off the lights when suddenly his body is also difficult to sleep. But if I'm in a place with lights fuzzy about an hour before sleep, I'll sleep more easily.
Konishi: I'll try!
Sugiyama: Also, if you look at bright objects such as computer screen, his brain still awake ...
Konishi: I slept strangely ... While playing the game.
Sugiyama: Just because it makes me tired it. (Laughs)
Q: One last thing, please send a message to his audience of
Konishi: I'm waiting for your sleep reports. (Laughs) I think we have a very CD. I will be glad if you can happily sleep while listening to this CD.
Sugiyama: Maybe the whole series, This CD will make you sleepy at first, but to add fun, Konishi-san and I had a really hard. If things go to bed with a smile, then maybe you get enough sleep and dream beautiful dreams. I will be happy if you sleep after hearing this CD. END
0 comments:
Post a Comment