That I'm so lucky to be loving you
morning waking up, I discovered my throat for no apparent cause intense pain why. Long time no see do myself happy, so now also want to see smiling too hard.
That clarity can not be sad anger emerged. Too bright to see miserable. And more that the more deplorable found myself sad. Sensitivity was beyond control. Feel even lighter rare blue sky of winter, your heart is infinitely sad.
Sometimes I think, if had to choose between love themselves and their people need, I will choose one. If you had to choose between fleeting happiness and lasting peace, I will hold onto anything. If you had to choose between one who loves me as much as Ren, but are not willing to stay in the side and a love my little bit, but should always be with me as Takumi, I would do things.
Keep your memories for remembrance, or destroy everything manually to no longer feel lonely. In
alone without loneliness, because people did not think at all. Think of the intense pain of my throat every time a drink, think of the belly is called the Australian response for a very silly Lipton (with probably due to the stomach, which was drinking tea or coffee are also so all), think of the legs are numb, as if does not belong to her anymore because it's cold. Think of MIP
love sleeping inside.
Think about the future of the self, one's own house, own a cat. Cat, white painted walls blue, blue curtains labels, painted white wood frames, wood floors and chocolate brown, small kitchen, clean . Bedroom no bed, only whole books are books.
And without a man's own both.
may sit out the summer sun balcony, looking at clothes are drying in the wind, flying, drinking lemonade. Winter
can curl up in blankets, alongside the white cat, reading, small bedroom filled with the smell of tea, the smell drugs leaves, and Do Ha music. The audio sounded full of tragic machinery, just the thought of the pain.
That city does not belong to her, not of memories, not of grief, loneliness and just strange. Selection alone, release the boredom and loss of freedom.
Actually I had never seen themselves as warm. I just find myself, or too hot, or too indifferent. Much more bound students, the more likely reaction, and then flew back drop was puzzled not know what to do. Easily moved by things that are not real, but indifferent to those who need to be gentle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment