Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Can I Take For A White Blister On My Gum

[Bonus] Lyrics: Carrot and Stick

Carrot and Stick
Sung by:
Yuki Masuda (Ukraine) &
Urara Takano (Belarus )



Kanji from: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/k- Pu 3-v/20101224/1295968697

Kanji
"Oraoraa! gonna started today!?
song show by the person like me for me!
dancing (?) Prussia!
Today's guest Battle!
know, cold A trouble maker
· · · Hey, I'm not Dotakyan is?
in Ukraine and Belarus, the song] [carrot and stick! "


宇辺: тебялюблю Я. (Ya Cheaha s s ー Ruff Ry: I love you)
тебялюблю Я.
тебялюблю Я.
woo: I like, Suki Suki It - Isuki,
sides: Marriage, marriage, getting married!
宇辺: Monotari also love the pain you Which lacks sweet If a


woo: Вибачте. (S c Chute ゚ Iha: I'm sorry)
nothing okay do not worry we also help each other

I'm sure to work around: Вiншую. (S c Inshuyu: Congratulations)
I'm happy is I celebrate two
guy disturbing I work I'm sure those curses
shall curse those damn


宇辺: тебялюблю Я. (Ry s Ruff ー s Cheaha player)
тебялюблю Я.
тебялюблю Я. Yu
: us, too? Thank you!
宇辺: тебялюблю Я. (Liu Ya Cheaha s s ー Ruff)
тебялюблю Я.
тебялюблю Я.
sides: to decide, to decide, to decide for me!
宇辺: I see that love is dependent on an aphrodisiac, can not escape the fate the other (s memory Saturday)


woo "in the freezing night alone,
figure standing in the snowstorm, I'll always come and pick me I'll
. I believed it was"

side: "Soon the rain changed to snow
shower of rice as a blessing if it were a beautiful snowflake. Following
life I swear. "


woo: Little Russia Hey, do you remember? That was kind
days together she is proud of his brother
reliable heat in the chest area
: Hey brother, you know? I look away never allow something
I wonder who will
hot fire burning fire I wonder if my heart I wonder
fire


宇辺: меня морозь Не. (Minya Marosu Nye: I Do not freeze)
меня морозь Не.
меня морозь Не.
woo: quickly embraced 合Itai
宇辺: меня морозь Не.
меня морозь Не.
меня морозь Не.
side: Embrace, embrace, embrace it
宇辺: I would love more strongly on the love fever

'll die area: "... brother? Why do not you just signed?
are trying to signing with? ... Or you. Oh Oh Oh I
crust or your fault you!!!
forgive! Forgive! Forgive! ! ! "
woo:" I'm sorry - in a charming lady? "



side: good simmering on warm Fireplace Ichikoro the correct sanction

I woo: Fireplace Yakimashou the bread warm and happy, never easy
stomach
宇辺: Well, one becomes ginger (become become)


宇辺: тебялюблю Я. (Ry s Ruff ー s Cheaha player)
тебялюблю Я.
тебялюблю Я.
woo: I'm like, Suki Suki It - Isuki
宇辺: меня морозь Не. (Minya Marosu Nye)
морозь Не меня.
меня морозь Не.
sides: Marriage, marriage, the only way we
宇辺: Hayo Megumi
woo sweet hurt: (I'll tell you that the body)
side: (I'll carve his body)
宇辺: Look, can not escape the fate the other (s memory Saturday)


Romaji
*Prussia chatter. Ends at 0:21.*

UkrBel: Я тебялюблю. x3 (Ya Cheba Ryuburyu)
Ukr: Sukiyo, sukisuki, daisuki!
UkrBel: Я тебялюблю. x3 (Ya Cheba Ryuburyu)
Bel: Kekkon, Kekkon, Kekkon suru no!
UkrBel: Ai wa amakute itai no yo! Docchi ga kakete mo monota-ri-nai

Ukr:Вибачте.(Vipachute)
Daijoubu Nani mo shinpai shinaide ne!
Kitto umaku iku wa! Watashitachi mata tasukeaeru!
Bel: Вiншую.(Vinshuuyu)
Ureshii wa Kyou wa futari no kinen ne!
Kitto umaku iku wa! Jamasuru yatsu wa noroumono!
Noroumono! Noroumono!

UkrBel: Я тебялюблю. x3 (Ya Cheba Ryuburyu)
Ukr: Sore mo kureru no? Arigatou!
UkrBel: Я тебялюблю. x3 (Ya Cheba Ryuburyu)
Bel: Kimete, kimete, watashi ni kimete!
UkrBel: Ai ni izon wa biyaku da wa. Hora, mou hanarerarenai sa-da-me!

*Ukraine and Belarus monologue until 2:03*

Ukr: Nee Roshia-chan, oboeteteru?
Issho ni irareta ano yashii hibi?
Mune ga atsukunaru no, tayori ni naru jiman no otouto.
Bel: Nee nii-san, wakatteru?
Yosomi yurasanai nanka wa zettai! Go atsukunaru
Mune no, dare wo moyasu honoo kashira? Honoo kashira? Honoo kashira?

UkrBel: Не морозь меня. x3 (No maroosu minyaa)
Ukr: Hayaku dakishimeaitai
UkrBel: Не морозь меня. x3 (No maroosu minyaa)
Call: Daite, daite, dakishimete yo!
UkrBel Ai Ga binetsu yes no shin jau Motto tsuyoku aishite ho-shi-i.

Belarus * monologue * Until 3:10

Call: Sono pechika the nietagiru ii go!
Nante ichikoro the atatakute tadashii seisai!
Ukr: Sono pechika de pan wo yakimashou!
Shiawase Nante de atatakute tayasui ibukuro!
UkrBel: Get, hitotsu ni narimashou. (Narimashou. Narimashou ... ..)

UkrBel: Я тебялюблю. x3 (Ya Cheba Ryuburyu)
Ukr: Sukiyo, sukisuki, Daisuki!
UkrBel: Не морозь меня. x3 (Nee maroosu minyaa)
Bel: Kekkonen, Kekkonen, sore Shika wa nai!
UkrBel: Ai wa amakute Itai no yo!
Ukr: Sono karada ni oshieteageru!
Bel: Sono karada ni kizandeageru!
UkrBel: hora, mou hanarerarenai sa-da-me!

Prussia: Não, não everyone! Watch show any pavements! Show
this was directed to me and to my bungalow, "Dancing with Prussia!"
This is where all the visitors who wish wait! Known to the moniker
those troublesome middle of winter ...
Oh, just less than a few minutes!
Ukraine and Belarus with their song, "Carrot and stick"

UkrBel: Я тебялюблю x3 (She loves me / I love you!)
Ukr: Love you, love you, love you so much!
UkrBel: Я тебялюблю x3 (She loves me / I love you!)
Bel: Weddings, wedding, go marry you very much!
UkrBel: Love so sweet despite the pain. If you take a second and are not.

Ukr: Вибачте (She apologized)
alright! You do not need to worry about anything! Certain
Everything will be fine! Her Bags will be able to help you again! Bel
: Вiншую. (Congratulations!)
I'm very happy! Today is our anniversary of our! Who
the way we all will be cursed and hated!
cursed and cursed
hate and hate

UkrBel: Я тебялюблю x3 (She loves me / I love you!)
Ukr: I gave it to her right? Thank you very much!
UkrBel: Я тебялюблю x3 (She loves me / I love you!)
Bel: Choose me, choose me, choose me over everyone
UkrBel: The dependence is the spice character , ch like to love. See no, it was fate that she / he can not throw

Ukr: She is always thinking about you standing in the shadows cold snow storm, severe
lonely night She always believed that you will walk to and look at her. Bel
: rain that freezes into snow. The beautiful snowflakes like rain blessed rice to the two of us.
I pray to be here for him, until death separated.

Ukr: Oh, Russia, dear, I remember those days?
The day was warm, gentle when we are together! Her breasts grew
increasingly warmer, her faith, my little brother he is great! Bel
: Oh, dear brother, do you understand?
I will not let you see where anyone, never! Chest
you're hot. Perhaps that is the fire of someone who is burning? Someone were burning! Were burning!

UkrBel: Не морозь меня x3 (Do not abandon sister in a snow storm)
Ukr: She really wants to meet you and hug you again, very much my dear.
UkrBel: Не морозь меня x3 (Do not abandon sister in a snow storm.)
Bel: Hug me, hug me, hold me in your hearts
UkrBel: If love is a disease, then we will die. She / I want to love you more and more. Bel

: beloved brother dear ... Why did not you bring me sign the paper he married huh?
He chose to marry someone else you?
... YOU! ARE YOU! KNOWING THAT YOU LAMMMMM!
unforgivable! Can not go back! Inexplicable!
Ukr: She is sorry for his sister's beautiful. Bel


: You should boil the water in the pechka * 2 in here!
A very appropriate place and hot flaming suit inexcusable sin of him that!
Ukr: Make bread baking in pechka behind this!
Just a simple thing would make me happy and warm!
UkrBel: Come, let us make a peace. (Hoa Hoa as a ... making a ...)

UkrBel: Я тебялюблю x3 (She loves me / I love you!)
Ukr: You love me, love me, love me, ye I very much u
UkrBel: Не морозь меня x3 (Do not let the sisters in this snow)
Bel: Married me, married me, that's the only option.
UkrBel Love sweet though painful
Ukr: (same time) she will teach very basic things for my body
Bel: (same time) I'll carved it for his body.
UkrBel: See, it's fate that he can not be discarded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment