Sunday, August 1, 2010

Eating Recovery Center

Bias

Maybe then you too bias, either by because I did not get a fine view as other sectors. But, while Minna was stately lavender because of the new album A, then ... I ... truly, really want to say is: I like it.

which I do not like and never think about going to compare A with each album. Although I actually liked this album also Most, like the second, then liked the three ... but ... love is like that, right?

which I admit is a little difficult music. But, with the music of A, never had any standards at all. Simpler just to hear of his voice, just as that may cause the child leisure pleasure and pain of his erratic as happy and comfortable right away. So, I can say: I love music A, A. I love his voice The margins of Nino voice, the voice of the cat climbed Jun, light stick Aiba's ... I love all and love them all.

This album, once again, I still assert that: A. I love music "The market" Yeah? "Modern" Yeah? "Many technical" than that? I do not know, I just said a whole afternoon listen to this album, it still makes my whole evening happy. That night, sleep is still a very beautiful and delicious. Arashi

that you love the idol, and I did not expect or demand anything of him at all. Just imagine his little Stupid theater improvisation to prepare a new album, preparing new things to please fans that have seen loved him then. I love this album, and love that his efforts to renew one of Arashi that I can see there. Speaking

stars it? Do not think Nabibo that are trying to justify the album (according to some who are) "without substance A" this house! Nabibo are confirmed only love and love his new album this one! Nabibo though - as well as self-recognition - so in love Arashi (no is not necessarily visible defects, which is) whether all the defects, but with Nabibo remains: what to do, Arashi will also be asked All

^ ^ Ps: Whether they say anything, I still prefer the solo Sho, Jun and Aiba in this album. All Sho's then, hearing his voice is too sexy and manly to go. All the while listening to Aiba scarcely imagine a face about to "burst out laughing because" of Aiba, but Jun is ... he sang in English comedy too go. Jun serious, he would have thought a lot about how to overcome weaknesses in her voice. I love it! By
Ohchan (the peak) and then from said Nino's! More Like
Moving on a few new items, Summer Spash, Kagero, Mukae ni Ikuyo, Gift ...

Looks like they have all medications that bias then:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment