without change ... Change ...
Well, recently I think they are self- commended for these changes.
Yesterday, when I chat with an old friend, it really reminds me very much in the emotions. It reminds me of things I had forgotten: Open hearts, true ... That does not mean you're a lie, but it seems like they rarely honest with their feelings.
tired I inquired among the indifferent, the buzz of the communication rate, and the conversations that I have tried gong to talk about things very amusing ; means. I closed my self, the self-alienating all people. You yourself said that was because "I like that." I panicked, and increasingly unclear. Where is the exit, is what you want, the fun for the children themselves?
been a long time I did not have serious conversations about life, love and friendship. May your day
no dating, no coffee shop to chat, no river walk, no ; wandering the streets without names, but I never remember ... No one took
sympathetic hands
And your eyes see through you like human children.
And yesterday, you got yelled at you. Yeah, you're a little like that. I understand that the natural reason that two children had become close friends. Because, though not on the side together, not see each other, but you realize that your smile has changed other ...
"Mi this look so different too!"
"false", "sour", and "empty"
"I do not like so at all! "
...
words but until now still ringing in your head. Read
entry of a person, probably less than 3 years old children. Children the same age as her, my entry is nearly so. I like my old days with the same entry. For now, though the body, ultimately can only bitter wrote those words.
Because only one of their children who have forgotten! Only you, who always hiding!
Sorry ...
Sorry ...
sorry a thousand times ...
If possible, please let me hold you tight! Let me recall the my hug on that night, when two kids were crying on the shoulder together. At that time, I swore to myself: whether to turn their backs on the world, I will always smile with you.
a child Only you forgot!
..
Change without change, sometimes it just makes me think always about the meaning behind this phrase. The first time you read it on the news headlines about the Arashi concert.
course, over time, then everything will change. I naturally discovered another reason why I love so much Ar. Only Ar as a fan, I can truly live with myself. I'll chat with you about the free man shows of Ar, the Ar song, about making a new view, on petty things that just sit inspiration for new technical fangirls ^ ^. Would shout out their howling, happy hard, laugh hard and love is hard. A as a fan, I was her. I was myself, but I love the most. You do not need to think about trivial things moss.
I was happy when my fans ^ ^ Ar Ar
Whether your have changed. Concert
this year he did not sing the "best love song of Arashi." It makes you feel so down a bit. No "Arashi - Arashi for dream", not the respiratory Ohchan "hey" and raised the mic to the fans sing nor rap's Sho that you keep the soup to sit screaming "Good", "Boo! That's all right "with" We are cool! "A camera (my favorite such that the most ^ ^).
Concert this year will not have some songs that I like and hope will be viewed live, such as Casio, Super Fresh ... few articles or that you prefer such as "Truth", "Carnaval ..."," Ashita ... "and many more items.
concert this year but still have the old post which he sang several songs to go back to wear the mic> "\u0026lt;. Then, there is a new role:))
It makes me think about the meaning of "Change without change."
And until now I still do not understand> "\u0026lt;
Well, actually, if there sad, sad there are only 5 minutes ^ ^
reason is because you are a fan
A ^ ^ Hope DVD! This year does not make me your baby Ar disturbances and restlessness as last year, but it made me think more, and look forward to more DVDs. I want to know, I want to understand, I want to feel that "change without change" Arashi is, is how, and why? Type
so!
Today, the first day of the concert has passed. Probably
successful pediatric
^ ^ Just the first day, there are still many seats would "match", the day after they get used more effectively, ne! ^ ^ Ar try to stay healthy is to be. Read the report
Jun has just told today the sky and the moon are very beautiful. Like like nè! Today I also looked at the sky, and my moon is also very nice. Eh do not know, only two or three days was Vu Lan ceremony ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment