Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Out Of Town Guest Letter Template

Non est vivere sed valere vita est.



girl he said, want to love someone so much that, seeing people happy was enough to stop, to the point that happiness can be asleep, but forget the world.
She was like a small cat, cute enough to even do anything to blame, and that others can not charge network. Eyes wide, bewildered, silky hair, rubbing shoulders rubbing the person sitting next to the mouth, cried softly meow a few hours. Sometimes I panic with the thought that girl can turn into a cat at any time. But that does not

Is all the reasons why he loved her so much, right Z?

I really do not know, ask another person to the reason. It is possible that over time, beside it, I felt calm.
I still want to believe in love sweet love, I still want to believe in the future will meet someone. Feeling

school was fun. Over the past quite the time, found himself seemed a little more love this place. Between the hours of foolish to sit on a show Bananas in response to grumbling Jun to face, higher rates are only tolerant smiles, Cats began play enough rock vortex. Love
wrapper.

not alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment