I heart you.
Hanoi to the continual rain.
Damage in my heart then began to stop.
Get familiar with loneliness is like detoxification. Start is a bit difficult, but then also familiar.
Simply being alone will see no more discomfort. Every day things can only do alone. Eating, reading, listening to music, studying. No longer need to feel related to anyone.
A rare afternoon sun dry it stopped, out for a walk. So that step on the bus, everywhere looked sad. The road outside
familiar to the mundane level, the car radio is opening a program does not hang more than ordinary.
step off the bus, find their pictures are sad reflection step on the road from the shop windows on the street. Not at
overcast. Not at rainy season.
In our area full of beautiful pictures of him. That's something precious that you save. Not because he missed so much, and because thanks to it, I can write out the sentence letters lift off the heart, to know that I'm still alive, has ever loved and to love tenderly, not only as a phantom material wife's death.
Sometimes feel scared of death. Not yours. Feeling scared I was left permanently. Permanently abandoned in this world alone, and forever may never see him again.
I do not believe time solace can love a person alive for one person dead. Kind of love it more robust fault all the love has started, with a perfect ending.
"The man and white cat." In the dusty attic alone. Looking for a cuddle in the shadows did not belong to them. Losing
smile.
I am very sympathetic to others. Sometimes because of the extremely small stuff makes me love the people there. Thursday feelings hidden inside, like sucking a lemon candy. Acidity sweet spread to his tongue, no one knowing. I know its only been like this for your pleasure.
Evasion in a corner quietly observing others, I realized something neat to own. A character appears in another story, a story does not end without first, only vaguely like the middle of gray smoke, do not know what is truth and what is the paranoia of my own. Hanoi
cool, I want quickly to the east of Hanoi, to my feet sliding on fabric shoes dirty green, walk around Hoan Kiem Lake in the fog. Will you still need
warmth not? I do not know. I start asking too many questions for myself, then could not find the explanation. But sure if until I started craving for warmth, I'll catch bus No. 02 and the trip back home, get into the messy cotton blanket on the bed that is sure My cats were in it, both warm and fell asleep.
Mirror Man cold surface, but which ultimately was very happy. High nasal bridge, double eyelids, impaired hair removed.
ever return? Prince of my heart?
0 comments:
Post a Comment