Monday, August 30, 2010

Bourjois Clubbing Mascara

Junkun

Junkun,
Là ouji-sama của A.
Là DoS Alert. As baby
but the leader of Arashi concert and most serious. As people will laugh
cough when people find fault, that smile when embarrassed, and laughed even when tasting a favorite food. Jun difficult but great smile - flashed broad smiles as a child.
As a warm-hearted.
And a very sensitive person, or think about many things so easily affected. Jun HanaDan so very cool climate and its high, Bambino Jun natural climate like cooking pasta, and post-Smile Jun laughed more than usual and take to fear.

also the first to cry when reading mail Aiba and Nino ...
who has composed and sung by La Familia all love ...
who was pointing at Ar "My friends" with a warm smile rare in Iza Now ...

who will cook and clean table for Arashi. Aiba
he will wake up when he "accidentally" forgotten key to rowing and sleeping with certainty where the hotel lobby.
The idol was Sho.
he will run again when the mic and sing together in concert Nino damaged. He will return to school
Maou "Thanks to his hard I care for our leader. "

Nino said that "The most amazing is the heart of MatsuJun." Aiba said "Jun Arashi is worried about more than all." Jun
And, "if no Arashi, I may have been lost.", That "Arashi is my lodestar, "is a house always there waiting and I just watched the baby or damaged or hostility, or anger for no reason, but or even go far to go home late, he will definitely return.

the 27th birthday, because he is
MatsuJun of Arashi, is the fifth of Ar.
Because he is my first love was brought to the A, and so A has made my life more fun.
Because what you do,
So what do you think,
because of the presence of him,
Because grin that I love, Because
warm heart that I love, more gentle
Because he ...
So now he says more about love for the A. ..
And so much more that I can not tell you all that is ...

So, dear

Junkun Jun ^ ^, wish you happy birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment