Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hinari Pink Mircowave Ebay

Chinese BL Manhua

XD Sorry guys, please skip this entry. What I write below is about a fight giữa Some ppl. Well, I'm not really INVOLVED pen to make it clear beforehand have, or else somehow ruined my image sẽ =)) Anyway, I intend to be back by the end of next month. Thanks for all your Concern>: D \u0026lt;. ----------------
Bleh, are as afraid of not enough time to finish that race has something to reveal, worries images



not very nice of her destroyed =)). Is probably not appear here until mid August, but the situation is when you link through to their K threw a reader can not turn it do not mean comments. This is some party YL would have watched from beginning to end, so if you know then skip reading from the light, did not cough or anything. This is the prologue in the blood battle of the fire to her, following the main story, I can no XDD. But to avoid misunderstandings I have one is the cause of all, or with the other side is one, or covertly incited his faction against the other factions =)), then bread ; as well have found himself a few words of explanation or something dear to you: ">. story is that, on a nice day it, while you're at the dark side processing for all card piles promised YL Khue, a nickname for where you appear, go straight into the service box and tell stories ; o Kimi at the topic they are want it to go down as promised but not yet able to do more special
her up: ">.



article you did: Quote: "Generally the group must also thank them for taking the reading test, the confidence CH1 pear ; n much XD. " Let me ask you a idea of what is Green in this sentence, I not misread?

Did you try to read Chapter 1 is because of another group that translated too bad, so your new trees full of confidence back and you feel with your submission the public health through the translation - editing (bad) the other?

Quote:
'The capital before the fear of being compared, but this style is more fun as compared to ... ">" Sorry ago if you told me bearing in mind that lampooned. What I wonder from down here are just a * guess *, since I not understand the implications of the author in the sentence above. Ask "as good as comparable" mean what you mean?. Is the currency of the other group do, every time someone read your work, (what-you-that-is-probably-the- body-you-for-that-far-from-beyond-the-group-other) then you are praising your great works too, including shifting the top editors are great, far exceeding what other flood nonsense, then you feel?. Or is there subliminal implication read into anything else I can not understand right away? Thanks you smooth behalf of the fool's head I nhé * laugh *.

"The fear of the capital before being compared" - Perhaps you do not really think so to say this sentence, huh?. Glance at what you contribute to this 4rum, both resources and Infusion, I think no one "dares" to compare with the original, and you yourself must also know this should speak out both new ; u there? XD.

objective terms, I do not deny yourself that you offer or, beauty editor. But what also is relative, right?. Is actually reading through that line of you, I felt a bit-really-a-hard-bear. But because it is all conjecture * *, so I dare not say rude things too. I hope you soon for an answer words (do not dare to hope that answers that have adequate * * * laugh * or not).
And his rep:




Oh, that `ng vulnerable. Seemed to know who this is. First, you read carefully, this topic and both parties LJ I was never a translation of the other mode, or identify themselves as better than them. All words like "too bad", "bad", "nonsense" you are free to guess:) Monday, also own assessment ; and other lower-quality translation my bottom. Why did not I think because I'm confident that two translations of equal quality, and so I'm not ashamed to see the things you do and then jumping up with any Everyone seems to look at her with eyes half-XD? Also according to this comparison are of course not much difference, while DC offers one free check they will see the Vietnamese translation of similar and they did not think much wrong with the original and maintenance of U.S. citizens as well not too bad, so have no reason to rejoice? When doing the same project I was afraid each thing I read the other `ng prior will point out my error DC, will not have time to know I'm happy about it, who do not die it? More want to compare it had to read each text, a translation ng `Address amateur if someone such screening techniques can not be honored to do too much? Then if you miss the first it is wrong to blame for that because they only improve the level, so nothing to be sad XDD?
Tuesday, only you do not have to know the translation is only approximate. I now read a translation of a few months ago I still feel there are any seats stability need to adjust. But if anyone out to fix mode + only place I think is probably not well enough to jump back up speculation that they each get their cars better than ; i. Finally

lol of course I know where I stand in the community. But Vietnam forum compared to other places is not anything, and I'm starting a story is not DC 1 year, compared with the older group is clearly ; not in a corner. `A couple people can see is so big enough to have a little pride, but there are still plenty of ng `look at things that I did not think by them or people they know. It is obvious, because I do not deny what I still have not achieved a higher peak. But instead of looking around whining or nagging by hook `ng, I time to complete each step of his goal:)

Btw, from the beginning has made it clear that this epidemic is that I do for themselves and those who share interests, not to try to complete the `ko ng link or please see the" satisfactory " .

--------------------------- That's it, done my part. Put up a reply, you Khue also agree that this misunderstanding has been resolved it, no longer twist anymore =)). Then you have a very different Khue said you are not yet accurate and commended the group as Conbimbip, Dark Blood, JK group, Akichan ... + I, which led to dissent and war. I've known here for his place in the box XD, then they're not controversial to what should be considered not very clear, Where steam is not interested. Also
Kimi is on the set, then finished out his service v1 + CH1 then put up another new group topic of their wealth as they say m not forgetting that release, so I know. Retrieved on CH1 only skimming, not to the extent that the project should always throw this new creation according to the same peace of mind. That's all. But then why is anyone comparing DC, read through the know. Suppose there is no place I praise them or better than better than better than perfect nor rust problem. Or more than that

Add a word to his reward also tried a bottle of carbon chen;)) Because of that, I also really busy around that area with H Assembly, did not put any heart into it . A service 1 hour, 1 hour edit, edit to 4 hours for 3 days but do not say more than one Btw, little effort has read this story, effort of typing just by writing, ex-DC all day not doing anything, while still much unfinished Address estimated half. From the beginning I have clearly defined this group formed primarily to take advantage of dead time between the time your bored up / read the story. Certain models amateurs only, horseback riding to see the flowers alone, like they do, bored again turned to other things, not the type to try to achieve something that the ultimate sweat or tears trying to fashion the products to life and super ken by little =)) Look entry for service of less than 15 stories of 1500, or placement of services on LJ this story knew of any more attention then. With his back did not spend much time to translate the story, can only balance so as not dropped out yet. But the star quality to read `ng as we know, do everything in our power is DC. Is important to look back at a time that many people still stand beside supporters. That's enough.

Normally I'm still around with candy, you really green ah also vulnerable, onto a green track off all =))

j / k See

half months I will return nhé;))

0 comments:

Post a Comment