Monday, August 16, 2010
How Long Till Bulimia Affects Body
from Facebook to Wear here.
It was a normal sunny afternoon light. Crowded buses take you flip through the old streets of Liege old. And what you bring with you is mp3 to play all of Yui Tokyo. It was a complete coincidence perfect ... Maybe so. When her voice hoarse and he sounded like kids, mixed in put your guitar sound guidance, I turn around, I looked out the door number, I looked up the sky ... I have a vague feeling that seems to have touched my Liege until the Tokyo ...
The afternoon the same that I have gone through so much so that I never remember. The bus full of tired. The long train to infinity. The ambiguous image of the city glance out the window ... When you step up and start a departure, I often imagine the gas station waiting. It is possible that the friendly smile, but can also have cold eyes. The fear is sometimes confused how to get them. Wish I had such a journey there forever, forever, never to end. That the exterior windows, streets, mountains, hiding the ball home please stretches to infinity ...
"Being powerful is at any time and continue to dream,
If I became cowardly, I will only can stop here only "
Recently, a friend of me was wondering on the blog" a strong Where am I? " . Maybe, I'll never brave enough to have a similar question. Simply because I know her not strong. The man who ran on the front plug is not always a strong person, but simply because they are so weak that he did not dare to stop, to have received I droped out what is on throughout the journey ...
"Losing - and have in hand something
Is it affordable is just a vicious circle?"
memories and even ; all those precious things which I had left the dock. I have never seen me has what, but every time a step down the platform, I found myself dropped a few things. But I accept. I'm sad, though a feeble I still cry, but she was so on the train and step up later. Because, you will not be a coward before sleep his dreams. I have often told how pleased ...
"I have stopped looking for answers
even if he is wrong serial ..."
If there is one at nĂ ; o that before you panic your way, you still will not stop until I found a reason to continue. Every time, I'd miss my Nino said: "Those who think more often lost in the maze of their own. The more you try to search something, then they would not have been more questions correct answer. " There is no doubt that every day when a child grows in? Until now, for me, it is still a secret never to be answered ...
Arashi's a question I can sing this: "Let's step up last train running through the station and gloomy. Chi is a little longer will go to your city. "Just, you own, how can you know if it will be the city for its open Archan? Is ... that they must step train him up simply because it is the last train?
"Red Sunset hidden behind the buildings
hand I dismiss the tears ...
Until daylight the other hovering
Sure we are upset it? " Sunset
of you, maybe not as the sunset glow of Tokyo. And also I will not cry like that girl in the song. Had a warm twilight is settling down in you. Because every journey begins at The next morning, despite a reluctance and regret the sunset today, you still have to say goodbye to it ...
been a long time how you choose to walk without hesitation and worry about things you have to want to leave. Have long Then, while Arashi told me similar things "will not have any future behind you", I have become like that. But sometimes there are still afternoon, when I suddenly heard a voice, especially, has just gently back personality and the sounds of guitar aggressive internal forces that sounded, I wanted to turn around to look back, so you can see the path I went through, the train station I've ever had. Then, still carry that heavy a doubt, they will again turn back and go forward ...
"Goodbye, Tokyo and sunset of children "...
"Life is not simply choose what you want
At least, I also realized that ..." Write
I, for "Tokyo's children" in an afternoon without the red sunset ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment