Saturday, July 31, 2010

Parts Of A Ship Labeled

08/09/2010 1992 * 4 # # 111

The first time I listened to this song, I admit that I did not like it!
Even the 2nd, 3rd..., I didn't like it.

But it changed when I finished reading the lyric translation.

It's Nino like, Nino's style. It's Nino's yasashii. It touched me the same way with Niji. It made my heart beat "doki doki" when I started to read the first line.

What a lovely "magical spell"! What a sweet lyric! What a beautiful love song!

Now, I really love this song more and more, just because in this I can find "my Nino" that I love the most.

And people said that "Nino is definitely in love with someone coz there´s no way he could write something like this without truly feeling it." T_T

This may be true, it must be true
Because that thing called "forever" doesn't exist
I can love you now with all my might
So tomorrow, and the day after, and after that
I think I can say it
Truthfully, without being embarassed

Because your smile is, above all, the answer
If you've figured out (the code)
To finish off, there's one more (thing) I want to tell you
And that is
(I love you)


♥♥♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment