I'll never be the same, if we ever meet again
Remove all red-blue nails on the hands, the smell axiton stormed up, dizzy as drunk. Painted a black weekly. Covering everything. Sometimes
read the article published in the newspaper, terrible laugh. I could write a dozen posts like style, style as the writing assignments in high school, and clichéd stereotypes. Listen very artificial.
Secondary literature does not radiate from the hearts, the letters float bobbing, then glide.
Today, strangers in coffee shops, loud voices, loud rock containing English, English noisy vehicles, cars ; i was listening to her silence for the first time meet, speak very softly about her. Be
I understand everything, but actually do not know.
Because after everything, something not related to me. Emotional depth that had never so bold.
So many times, I find myself Tuesday as a man, standing outside, silly stories and more.
guy, I really love. The love is not possessive. It's akin to the pity. I just want this life, he was happy. But he
I did not want to bring happiness, just plug a cartridge plugged into the painful neck. He
so miserable that I could not give a slap to disillusion him.
heartbreaking look at him immersed. Because
know that's it what he has. Words
my increasingly gloomy. Lonely too long do people become arid. Read the story is not that cheerful spirit better.
also possible that by this time, being too sleepy.
Bath warm water, then eat an ice cream, then brush your teeth, and go to sleep.
suddenly lost forgot, tomorrow is his birthday - the person I used to love passionately, to love the day is long, love that lose the self.
Because he has cry and laugh countless times, were incubated ê not know how long, and do not know the happiness soon.
her son - the son of my illusion, was not strong enough to survive, to soothe my heart every night anymore.
Her son - the son in a dream every time I close my eyes, disappeared. I had woken dream.
I have betrayed my love, but he still loves me, and forgiveness as the day before, as after this, never change .
It made me see, I did not deserve his comfort.
Tri Long. Happy birthday, 22 years old. I know you hear this name will be unfamiliar ear, but it is a name you love the most.
's a love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment