What happened with my fandom?
fandom huh? One week after being off for work, I come back, and really do not know anything about what happened. I even had no time to read the concert's reports, download shows, listen to or watch Their new single, the making of. So, I really got khi Surprise coming here and read some entries. What happened huh? What happened with my boys? No, maybe it's only in my fandom. Because my boys, at the moment, they are working hard hard hard and hard...
Perhaps, is it because of Sho-Maki love rumour, or because of Aimiya kiss, or something did happen between Sakuraiba? No no, I don't know anything, so that makes me be nervous. But... why does people keep talking about that? This article on Cyjo (I even don't mind its name) is really foolish. They just write what they want to sell their mag. Remember what they write about Nino-Masami. I don't like them. That's rumour, c'est tout! I don't love Maki much, but if it's true, I will support Sho no matter what, but right now, it doesn't make sense, so please don't care bout that.
And Sakuraiba... I can't say anything. But... what happened while someone keeps rumouring, imaginating or bla bla bla? I really have no idea... Too bad >"<
I don't like this. I admit that I'm very selfish, but I just want to be relax and pleasant when going through my fandom. I have to study and work all day. I got tired. But when I think about my Arashi-chan, I feel stronger. They give me powers, make me believing myseft and trying my best. So all I want is looking at their smiles, and I will smile too ^^ Two days ago, I got complained from my boss. I felt so bad, disappointed and got into hopeless. I even wanted to cry... But... when coming home and there was my Arashi-chan waiting and smiling with me, I immediately raised my mood. Thanks to my Arashi-chan, my life would be more stressful without you. That's why I love you, and being here until now.
So, please, don't make this fandom be confused. Because wherever the spirit of Arashi exists, there're just happiness, hopeful, faithful and love. I want to love them in that way. I know that nobody always is satisfied, and sometimes, there're something going in the unexpected ways... but... that's the reason why I need my Arashi-chan and always have them in my heart. You too ne?
I really don't know much about what I was saying. Because right now, I miss my Arashi-chan. Ahhhhhhhhhh, I want to down their shows, watch their making of and the new PV :(( Too bad my wireless >"< Damn it!!! Huhu...
Will continue being off until finishing my affairs. Sorry for that >"< With some sub projects which turn into my mission, if you can't wait for me, please take if back (and my "tội lỗi" too). Sorry x1000^1000...
Until the day I could come back, I'll try my best. Because my boys, they're trying their best too, so never, I never give up...
Good luck to me ^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment