Saturday, September 18, 2010

Quotes Bible Accepting Other Religions



not know anymore, maybe I

Calm has become than about three years ago, right?

old days ... stubborn, and sometimes want to rebel. What parents say they do not fit will serve as a face-down, sometimes even talk back.

old days, she told me the two chambers. Level 2, your child also said his conservative ...

But now, people have to say that only silence. Having been petitioners have not satisfied the only known which bear silent. In the past also on a blanket covering the room crying, but now, also not want to cry. Calm

marriage, divorce, or because you simply get used to it. Think back

think it eventually ... the calculation of his stubborn, finally just do it with parents. Carrots end, only three of which they are incurred.

That's it.

............................ In his

away, had a funny thought that if they will up a list of dishes to cook and cheeks . The U.S. has used the food cheek cooking, dishes this side of Vietnam that it was natural to go and change, one way or another.
And now, naturally think: if that on the cheek, then I will cook for food. A month is always offline! Day I will cook! Although "gu" I also cook and change a lot, sure different from what many cheeks do the same. However, I still want to do dishes West, I will do dishes Italian food or China, or simply food, but U.S. re cooked in the style of the South. Cheeks said that, children affected by the South boss. With, the child is not very confident with my ability. Children or big ... So, I do not know if it has the cheek or mouth!
But then, I'll cook!

That's it.

.......................

just sit tonight homework while listening to some music in all Nino Mago. Have to admit one thing ... he sings bad awful. Horizontal coffee coffee, toilet voice is sour, yet also has her own addiction like this. Every sad or open to listen to his voice, guitar harmony in the language so simple, and secure average.

à Nino, thanks for singing so many stories that I like ^ ^

There were nights I sleep vì không regret
There were night I was scared and trembling
There were times And I hated everything and Thought it was all for nothing and wanted to run away.
When I think of it, there was so much support as I walked.
At the end of Sadness and pain there is light.

A song that I like
Arashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment