I Left My Heart In San Francisco
Today, light blue sky between clouds, I did not try to keep my cry.
He sat next to me is very close. Space is only one seat. But I do not know how long it can touch him. When we stood up, I realized just as high as this guy.
That guy I still find in this dream. That boy just with a glare can overpower me. Sense discovered myself too little before my son was doing confused. I feel like her kid was 15, shy guy looking at a secret crush on the school playground, not even dare to breathe strong. Pure love does not desire any little problems. I do not care where the parents do, do not have much money, just like it is interested.
I very sympathetic to others. In my heart always have beautiful pictures of the people around which to weave my own. Tall son defended her small back. The man sat calmly smoking alone in a small attic. Thin girl walking in the mist with red shoes. I know very well, that's paranoia in the heart.
I'm thinking about betting the heart. All or lose everything. But despite not starting do anything, just thinking he had a daughter the other side, the heart was sore. Probably like people that much then.
I used to scare your heart with the darkest thoughts. Seeing the invisible blood the flow feels like the free slit light nhomy her wrist. Then leave scars can not be obscured. Also today. Sitting alone at home A fourth floor corridor, and found myself very stupid. Stupid is as stupid to know how that still do.
Sometimes I feel as if you are addicted to tobacco. It was felt myself floating, floating like walking on clouds, restless and anxious restlessness. Just think of the new smoking may find yourself somewhat reassuring. Also no way be eased.
" you really want to bring the body in white gift with my heart. but it all just a matter of time. I can not mount the spring to prevent bud or bloom while floating about. I can not a young woman abandon her desire, especially when she says stop.
each woman bloom only a youth season.
and she waited, but he does not come soon enough. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment