Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Letter For Appartment

Far away from home

A certain light, and the freezing air fogging, I curled up inside him like a small cat, feel all the warm pressure from him. And slept deeply.

A certain way, I returned from class, stand in the small kitchen of Ha Phuong and clean, cook her a meal together, talking about things like the two kids together, and dreaming wild dreams road. And laugh a lot.

A certain day, can sit told Huyen stories ramble, on both the people around you, for a lifetime. And rest assured that you are not different.

One moment, sitting at a computer, quietly opening the mail sent from one person away from me more a thousand miles, always calls me a name affectionately J. And some people happy, from the light, trying to see me in the dark.

And a dark winter sky, my two cats, a large, one small, curled up on the bed spread full of books, in the closed room, warm together. And forget the feeling should be "a person."

I just can not love someone does not love her, that's all.

Sorry, because I always forget her feelings very quickly. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment