Monday, November 1, 2010

Buy Things With Debit Card

Froze my eyes



I did not expect was that my ocean is so cold. Cold deep water than 1000 meters above sea level, even colder than ice trên 2 cực của hành tinh, lạnh hơn cả sao Diêm Vương xa xôi trong hệ mặt trời.
Dù vẫn có tình người.

Sự an ủi không còn bù đắp được gì cho tôi nữa. Điều đó khiến tôi sợ hãi nhiều hơn là muộn phiền. So với việc không có ai yêu, they themselves can not love anyone, is a much greater problem.

The hard sleep at night does not bother her. Morning waking up is always cold. Yet again feel free itself also at times have more stable Somebody side. Winter always brings me happiness, somehow.

He said, I have spent the winter 18, it will be fine. And it's true that I can not thirds c was any sentence. Winter
him first, and the first winter after losing him. Property
cold alike.

I remember, I said to Z, to a certain sunny afternoon light, that I was a little passive in romance. And
I do know that for him, that did not make sense.

What can I give him, are things he does not need to.

I can easily inside a person, he just treated me kindly. Good for me, and I responded. It's the love for two-way - get clear. In my heart I just always remember that someone around that time, me or talk to, or closest.
distance of both space and time, are making love in my heart fade.

It's the very short-lived feeling under the cold of winter.

Maybe I was not aware of the word "sorrow". I was afraid I started to become apathetic. No What makes it sad is, nor anything to cheer up. Then forget
lost angrily. And hatred of others. Finally
to love.

I very rarely think about the past. Whether it is sweet how beautiful, when compared with reality, it is only an illusion. An illusion that can not handle, it only provides a feeling of nostalgia and pain in my heart.
I usually do not like doing things in vain. Or, rather, I do not like to put effort into doing things does not recover (much) what results.

That was all the bad, but I know I can not permanently change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment