Thursday, November 25, 2010

How Can I Watch P90x On Pc?



Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you ~ ~

Tanjoubi Omedetou, my 30 years old Riida

^ ^ Now is the Japanese are on 26, Ohchan birthday. Well wish you wellness (He re ah well, go fishing 25 hours longer need what they will), always fun (nostalgic á him happy, he just sad. sleep .. but have never upset or angry nothing), Arashi always there (I'm in forever well, do not want in four names He also runs the other demanded in), and ... most notably: Will I get married soon (=> fears his wives, all day with a list of the other pairs, but want to look at bikes pedal pedal pedal pedal => hate> "\u0026lt;)

Hehe;))

Ohchan the sage. Very gentle. I always thought forever will be the most gentle and kind, but his best known. Yeah, even back before the second reading is shocking how many of Ohchan, that perhaps he was also the most shocking Ar, but still have a failure think he is very gentle. Yeah, 30 is also an important milestone. A milestone on the way in which people will stop and look back, contemplate on the road went through. Do not know what he saw? or Nothing? Or simply "A, I was 30 then!" And again the next step. Hi, this sounds like more Ohchan. Yeah, I like to slowly, so slowly. May look like he had no goals, no direction, but the important thing is I'll always be my best disguise and spend looking for what i love like. Ohchan possible sentence can go to the black skin, may not know many famous names that can silence because "forgot to tell" the whole long show, Leader could be bullied, maybe the face and listless and sleepy Ar step up top, stay firmly in the harsh world of entertainment. People like Ohchan, can only have one world, right?

Ohchan, birthday wishes him a peaceful 30-year-old real

^ ^ Ps: Arashi à Arashi> \u0026lt;nhan own, I love Arashi, not because Ar make you smile, not because Ar make you cry. The most important reason is because Ar do not know whether to laugh or I should cry (feel after watching the natives T_T)

... ......................................;

Go home, lazy are fine . Dinner 9:30 to go to bed turn off the lights. Day eating 3 full meals, forgetting what was Hide this (which adds sauce à). No car, no net, no mobile, but still fun. Held all day at home a few children, hug hug bike balance bike. So that is the end of the day out of time. The result was about 3 weeks, only going out with class on 20/11, also still not back away. Which is also struggling to come to go back on it. Aaaaaaaaa, I felt I could stay 24 hours a day just to hug kids only. She

two married. Feel the so-called fate. May a coat

long-wearing crowd to ask. Determined to choose yellow. Parents these days no one knew why her daughter moved to gu yellow gold. ^ ^ At ventured onto the shelves of just felt like coming home husband. Hi! Open

cheek film considered for Nino. Arashi sprayed from the beginning of the end home. Ar music then open all day too. Poisoned baby butter, so any day now "You are my Soul! Soul "with" Hashiridase ...". Only thing is, as Yamada Tarou cheeks done no heed but like Sho Nino. Sho cute handsome maintenance, and normal facial Nino. Poisoning T_T but slightly confused> "\u0026lt;

Update a few lines, but now must go to bed ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment