Spring comes to the town
People can go around very long to find out what is happiness, what is love , and how precious are the things need to be protected. Sometimes takes a lifetime. I do not
I want to rush to the wrong choice. My life has been born and will continue to calm indifference. The road is long too, knows the end is in place.
Sometimes I feel, the sky is too small to Hanoi contain me. I was born not to become a canary. This life is in your hands. I have my life, and that is the most valuable thing I owned.
ShanSa (Base File) has never let me down. Friday love Her world has always fascinated me. Can survive such a love in my life? Lonely, desire, ignorance are all being pushed back. Since meeting him, myself I like to be reborn. Perfect, perfect. I
will wait, if the world will have only such a person exists, if all others are only temporary.
No problem, I have no reason to rush.
Since I have a whole life.
That kingdom I am the queen ruled. Not that her little princess was locked in the castle, waiting on the day of his prince to rescue. I dominated all. My life, reason and emotion, and left brain heart. All must obey. Each
girls all want to become a princess. Imprisoned and waiting to be carried away. But no man is her dream prince. They have become kings, and conquered appropriation. Desire is always too powerful. They brought the princess from the castle tower to another. And continued detention.
No one knows what the king princess I need anything, can only continue to improve cherish cherish as security context. Never give them freedom.
I adore the love that is pure instinct. There is no room for mediocre passions. But watch out that the love of highly pure difficulty. Everyone has their own desire and selfish too life. It is not their own choice of instinct, but also of the mind, of intense desire. Everyone tried to dispel loneliness and pursue happiness. That's how we live and the choices in this world.
Whenever
reading, I feel like myself find it, find their world. Immerse yourself in it, I no longer feel lonely. I live, breathe, and constantly communicate with the world. My World pure, pure evil but full of sentimental. Sometimes cut into the heart of the pain may never heal.
That is the power of words.
0 comments:
Post a Comment