Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Many Calories In A Omelette

Creative

I'm me, you?

life you're not familiar with this place, living, learning, and then go to work, how to arrange a time ... but you still love me.
I do not know the driver, early morning ride to his children-in-law, to school 4 hours early, finished waits 2 hours to get home. VERY bored waiting for a boy. I could not be learned in campus ... but you still love me. I have not seen
Gantz. Today before you say that you'll definitely see, but at the end you have to do and no one carried them away. I do not read long ago or watch his shows. He was Pro Gantz, travel shows like rice meals that I just found it and then only ... However ... I still love him. You may view all
Scene, but I did see his solo then. Me to be me, his children, so that you to be you - still love you.

Now he is no longer filled my life as before. Now, I have been thinking a lot more busier than ... my free time not only you, and Ar ...

And now, perhaps, you know love is not-just-in-the ...

But I'm me, you? I'm still open

blog, only to see him and will feel safe again. If a storm happens, I'll still stand there, right?

Because you'll never make me sad ...

So, my children forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment