Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Removal Of Auditor Of Pvt Ltd Co



There are many things, before they reached it a dream, but until then reach ; it does not make me happy like I thought.

Well, actually there is also a somewhat I'm glad of, even just want to jump up and shout, but perhaps it is being hold back by anxiety. Really worried! Do not know everything will turn out, all it will take you anywhere, good or bad, happy or difficult is, right now I can not say it. The only thing they know, that's not his way back again. Can only step forward and see if things will lead you anywhere. Sort

Liège bye!

3 years. True 3 years 14 days today since I arrived in Liège. I really do not know enough to say that I love this city yet ... until you leave it. Now that really is not any feeling anymore, but can own, then I'll miss the city very cloudy and gloomy all this sad. Remember the days of snow flooded knee, bend ... walk across a large snow that someone has painted full of romantic heart shape How evenly matched around the words "Je t'aime":) bye
Liège and
Coming to a new place. Further, and more strange, have to become accustomed to their new environment, new lifestyle .... But ... Stand alone, feel like coming back as a Natural Bambino ^ ^ remember to smile at the end of Jun film. It gives you more power. Smile and be a Bambino ... it will be mature.

However, from now until then still a month. In a month, perhaps on several that plan to completion, for example ... Japanese study (one month, the firm should aim to learn the alphabet with a few simple structures), followed by a study done hamburger , strengthening of the English, and ... relax and rest before starting a new life:)

...

My dream ... You're my dream. Any way I can lead you closer to him, but I'll try to get there. Despite the detour, he interesting! I will definitely go towards him ... because ... I'll never go to the children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment