Riida ^ ^> "
Do not pretend that you totally Understand me. Even me, myself Sometimes I can not Understand. You Learned, and did you think that you know what I feel, what I think, did not you? I do not care. Maybe there's someone who likes this and Will fall for you, not me pen. Please do not try to do this. You Do not Understand anything. For me, I just Want to do what I want, and think about mà những come to my mind. I Do not Want to Explain anything. So, please do not tell me "you should like this because ..." or "you shouldn't ...", do not pretend as if you can read my mind. That Makes me annoyed. Everybody
mà có own world needed to be protected. Even you get closed to someone, that limits you'd better there're Some Respect.
That's why I love him. I do not say that everybody around me Must be like him. But right now, there's no one can replace him, even the truth is that I'll never reach him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment