Hatenai Sora - Sky To our Beloved endless
roads never set foot,
Some people can not see,
There are stories will never start,
And there are dreams never come true ...
Because the sky is always far away and can not touch ...
One of his buddies are love the sky. I usually see in the image of its entry on a light in the sky full of dreams, of peaceful sky, the sky's the memories and pride rich c. I do not love it as much as the sky, that a pale dull green on the other side will never be enough to attract his attention. However, I still loved the sky in one sentence of text, each line said that it wrote. It was an almost unique thing, that bright sky as it's own, not Who was robbed, do not be infringed upon, and can not do more turbid. Or if there really is something to love, whether it's just an illusion, as long as, myself happy ...
If you imagine this ... By because the Earth that never stands still revolving in the universe, so the sky so that today we look at, within 365 ivory ; y of a year, it will definitely reach people that we want to meet, regardless of where that person is standing. Recently
I must be asked is how can we love a person had never met. Yes!! Because people can still sky though that will never touch, whether to accept a truth that will never fully understand about it. Because no matter what, it still there, unchanged and eternal existence. Because people still believe that is far below the other blue sky, their confidence is still backing up.
Yeah, because the sky is endless, so new blue. Because the sky is never touched, so she found it beautiful, and it never changes it. I still can not love the sky, because I sure will miss him every rainbow suddenly looking up that the dull green. Only thing, there's a free feeling extremely liberal when standing under the sky. 365 days, though never realized, that the sky above us was still moving to somewhere. The point to be
was painted in each person's faith ...
...
Somewhere under another blue sky ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment