Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Electric Beater, The Best One

Her tenderness. My tenderness.

Hock

his new piece a shake, looked very loved. But my favorite is because it has a tiny bell, each step has its own sound small. The cat is purchased for. Thinking back, then shook hands, then earrings, and even shake feet again, is the cat get me out.
I just want to show off his new legs shake it. Now it is too sleepy and forgot ^ ^

Well, now I understand, there are things not to say that sentiment into words. I mean not to say is "I love you", or "I'm very worried about him" ... but the enemy can understand your mind. So it's good.

These days, his hallucinations were severe. I do not know how to be, but I was very illusion that you hear a bell messages. His music changed the message to a brand new, now I have the illusion that song, listen to see it all sounded in the beginning, always thought that a new message.

this because I was listening too much message, or because there is always hope messages to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment