C. Marx taught me a thing as "all Doubt." Postponed but not is revered skepticism through which I can find a lot of things, the basis for my belief. I take heart and groping in the dark so long. Touching me so long to see exactly what it is, I do not harmful. Well, the night so I know.
I just wish there was a Leader-sama as he. Well I have group Assembly Leader, but nothing that required the agreement that I still like this because I like the person responsible. Him.
I do not identify themselves as the responsible person or at least, but I live and work more responsible amniotic People from material values to the spirit. Yeah I'm generally quite responsible.
....
Unfortunately I am a man how the personal perspective I was looking at me ... or worried about other people's because rap ; these people Ko postponed a few who are responsible. Not know why people think it a bit away from it? Or at least a small corner in rap is also their responsibility. Just disappeared. This busy now. Sell it tomorrow. Where should not do with where ca.den Add to exhale when the order then just put all this on me here.
_ "Hey! Where there was going to bullshit. It is the collective interest. Nice little story of love that goes to the side. "
much I want to say but I thought perhaps not to because influence air / lo ... but one thought for me. Do not think I have more time alone than the few who are always busy with romance intelligence. I have my job but I am trying to organize collective work before ...
Yet ... You just do
doubts I had life as a fool. Frankly, I was also pretty stupid ... Fool in the regulation of the relationship was that. I do not postponed the flexibility to communicate very much, so not really good ... it was stabbing weaknesses me.
I do not have many friends but you do them all. Ko said something was going back on the skepticism that's me. I like and respect them both so I trust them (does not mean I put my heart on top but I really trust them). I do not believe was going crazy Mi Chau Trong Thuy, but wrong to admit that as I'm pretty stupid. Also unfortunately without any dramatic hell you like in the Water was going to die and I'm not stupid like you may not know, but not postponed Mi Chau I do not know the smell of death.
There are many ways to hurt others, sometimes the simplest ways to do it often startled. I stumble through the conversation that night ... ah ah very true also happened many times but I still try.
...
I do not know, sing. But I'm still trying to learn songs that even without any musical notes or the song I had my bass humming how scholarships. Imant taught me is "Fai song until you find happiness." Yeah I kept singing. I even sing the bus was packed and people have to pay a fine if so, please submit both sing! Prose also happy baby.
Sometimes I sing happy songs, but they are usually short with simple melodies. Often, unfortunately without any new posts so I used both trying to sing songs back then Reunited bored. There are also cases of people in harmony with me, but usually much Ko. But you do have them both, even when they moved to the choir just me with his songs. At that time I had stop singing happy songs.
I sang those sad songs. I found it long and more complex songs fuc fun. My songs. Well, musicians often do that ... when they composed the songs a hit for the singer but a colon industrial waters and the wild-type nonsense. Come back to me, I always was singing alone, I like that. And who was going because I'm not so hard to say good communication Add this song to mean they understand. Who also offered to share my songs for them. I'm shy, and I also fear share. But they hear me singing because of their other tunes of mine. I am even more precious than these people. You too. So back then ...
....
I do not learn songs anymore, not because I do not postponed again Imant respect that because I feel tired. I leave nostalgia, but not my name anymore. Those who listen to sad songs, I found them more than I do Fien. I do not want to touch my rhythm rhythm of their songs, so I stopped.
sadness I leave my freedom. No! It's already free then. Let it free to all my fans, but everyone else is feeling yarn wire binding.
sadness as hell sunny afternoon, as the dawn sun had set but the moon may be rising stars. Today I
for their FEP ko fong light in the sky was at night.
I can not tolerate the small drops. It made me tired, a little bit or down a little monotonous and are also short underground alike. Who watered the desert with a single drop of rain? Best games of torture: Stress every drop, every drop of water down first!
0 comments:
Post a Comment